Respected Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

@Still Raining wrote:

I got mine from stringking dot you know...a company in Southern California that I know from youth lacrosse.  Nice.

Just remember they are a hazard and need washing each time, so get enough.

——————————

@Still Raining Did you recommend these on another thread? I got them and am quite pleased, thanks if it was you 🙂

@tucsongal @Still Raining  I think I looked at these on their website but their shipping looked high.  Maybe if you order a few masks it's not so bad.  They only come in black, correct?  But I don't think they had a nose piece you could adjust either.  But they do ship from LA I think.  I am still waiting for some from LA that seem to be sitting at USPS for days.

Respected Contributor

@matty liz  Bought mine from Celebrity on air dot com.  3 for $11.99 free shipping arrive in less than 1 week. Best part, made in the U.S.A.

Honored Contributor

Re: cloth face masks

[ Edited ]

Check an alterations/tailor shop.

DH and I bought 4 masks for $6/each. There was no limit and all the designs are different.  There is a slit inside where I folded a paper towel as a filter. 

I might also add that we bought one at a kiosk in the mall two days ago.

Trusted Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Rethink the cloth thing - or make sure you can breath through a light weight one.  I bought 2 from Etsy and I'll NEVER use them again.  Cost arm & leg. 

Now have white ones you see medical people wearing - hate all of them - but at least I can get air through to avoid passing out.  Oxygen a wonderful thing!

Yes, I agree, the cloth ones are hard to breathe through, plus I'm still waiting for my daughters mask I ordered on Etsy, found out it's coming from the U.K.....if I'd known that I would have never ordered it....first time ordering from Etsy so I didn't  know where you find the origin of an item.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Trusted Contributor

Re: cloth face masks

[ Edited ]

Multiple people on the board recommended TheMagicSpool on Etsy.  I bought one there and have a friend who bought 4.  We are both very happy with them.  There are multiple Magic Spools on Etsy, though, so be sure to search the way I spelled it out. Shipping was prompt.

Respected Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

Nxtstop. And they give to charity

@Janey2  How do you like these?  Do you have the cotton or Bamboo? And where do they get made and ship from (I see them in both Dallas and LA)?  

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@tucsongal wrote:

@Still Raining wrote:

I got mine from stringking dot you know...a company in Southern California that I know from youth lacrosse.  Nice.

Just remember they are a hazard and need washing each time, so get enough.

——————————

@Still Raining Did you recommend these on another thread? I got them and am quite pleased, thanks if it was you 🙂

@tucsongal @Still Raining  I think I looked at these on their website but their shipping looked high.  Maybe if you order a few masks it's not so bad.  They only come in black, correct?  But I don't think they had a nose piece you could adjust either.  But they do ship from LA I think.  I am still waiting for some from LA that seem to be sitting at USPS for days.

——————————

Yes, the shipping is high for just one but I took a chance and ordered three. They only come in black and they don’t have the adjustable nose piece but they are machine washable. I have two with the nose piece that I like but they need to be washed by hand. 

Honored Contributor

@Karie2022 ...When you are on the Etsy site and doing your search...on the left side you can click on the option of United States...that will bring up the products from the states.  

You can also message the vendor.  I have always had good luck with converstations with the owners of the shops.

Valued Contributor

There are a few (that I know of) one if which is Vera Bradley and others are Lilly Pulitzer and also Dearborn Denim. There are also a few on Amazon.

Contributor
I have been very happy with ordering from ETSY. There are two shops that I have ordered from. Both shops have masks that fit your face without gaps, 3 layers of cloth, machine washable/air dry, and a filter pocket. HogarAlma is located in CA & shopthepoppyshoppe is in North Carolina. Both ship quickly and the masks have held up after numerous washings.