Valued Contributor

Could anyone suggest where to get reliable, resonable cloth face masks?  Thank you, I appreciate your help.

Trusted Contributor

The webiste called ETSY have some nice ones.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Respected Contributor

I got some from LosAngelesApparel's website. 3 for $30.  

I also got some from Etsy. The seller is called Agigiboutique.  The masks are about $11 each.

Respected Contributor

Nxtstop. And they give to charity

Valued Contributor

Thanks to each of you.

Honored Contributor

I would ask around locally; am sure someone near you is making and selling them.    

My daughter has been busy making and selling masks; also donated many to a local Hospice and nursing home.   Her goal was to get masks to people she knew with health issues, who couldn’t find them.   $5 is a fair price for a basic handmade cloth mask.   

Esteemed Contributor

Rethink the cloth thing - or make sure you can breath through a light weight one.  I bought 2 from Etsy and I'll NEVER use them again.  Cost arm & leg. 

Now have white ones you see medical people wearing - hate all of them - but at least I can get air through to avoid passing out.  Oxygen a wonderful thing!

Esteemed Contributor

I got mine from stringking dot you know...a company in Southern California that I know from youth lacrosse.  Nice.

Just remember they are a hazard and need washing each time, so get enough.

Honored Contributor

Etsy for sure.

Respected Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

I got mine from stringking dot you know...a company in Southern California that I know from youth lacrosse.  Nice.

Just remember they are a hazard and need washing each time, so get enough.

——————————

@Still Raining Did you recommend these on another thread? I got them and am quite pleased, thanks if it was you 🙂