Valued Contributor

I have taken his multi vitamin for years  Once a year I buy the largest amount and it comes in a big tub  This time I just received 400 in a little bottle  Im so confused  It says essential 1 on the bottle  Does anyone know anything about this?

Respected Contributor

Call the company.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Like most companies Andrew has started using smaller packing ,got mine and I think the capsules are smaller, have not opened it yet.

Respected Contributor

@mollymaggie  ~

I just went and checked what I recieved a few days ago.  I too ordered the Essential 1 TS.  The bottle from last years TS is bigger, but that TS was for 600 Capsules.  This year it is for 400.  Hope this helps. 

ETA ~ Capsule is the same size - I opened and checked. 

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Valued Contributor

Thank you so much for going out of your way

Respected Contributor

I was almost out so I ordered the TS.  I compared my last bottle to the new one and they're the same size. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: andrew lessman

[ Edited ]

In the past, did you order one of the "complete" daily vitamins that has multiple pills in a packet you have to open? Those are definitely in a "tub".

The Essential one have been in the smaller type bottle since he introduced them. They were never in a tub similar to the size that Secure come in for the 100 serving size 

I switched from the "complete" at that time.

Hope this helps

Honored Contributor

He's reducing bottle sizes and going to bags for some things.  I believe Secure was in a bag for the TS in January.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN