Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTree, what rotten luck!  I wish you a speedy recovery.  I hate being laid up and I am sure you do too.  You will have to get some good books to help you through the slow time.  Feel better soon!  LM

Respected Contributor

@ Lilac Tree, so sorry you have fallen and hurt yourself so badly.  My good thoughts and prayers are with you as you recover. We will miss you on here.Heart

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Honored Contributor

Thinking of you today, Lilac. My prayers for a very rapid recovery. Best wishes that you'll be back with us very soon....miss your posts.

Respected Contributor

@LilacTree

I hope you can feel a little more comfortable this weekend.  

Honored Contributor

Re: acute shoulder fracture

[ Edited ]

@LilacTree wrote:

@Winkk wrote:

Ouch, I hope you aren't in too much pain.  Is it your left or right shoulder?  Are you able to manage with the other arm?  I'll add you to my prayer list for a speedy and complete recovery.  Take care.

LEFT ARM TOP OF SHOULDER TO ELBOW.  OTHER AREAS ALSO.  TWO HEMATOMAS ON FOREHEAD, RIBS, CUTS ON FACE.  I BROKE MY BRASS QUILT STAND.

THANKS SO MUCH.  TYPING WITH ONE FINGER RIGHT HAND.

Oh, dear.   (((@LilacTree))), I'm so distressed to read this thread.   Please know I send positive "vibes" your way, and I'll continue to hold you in my prayers.    I hope you're finding a way to rest and recuperate peacefully and painlessly, and I hope the healing and recovery will be speedy.   Perhaps you'll be able to chat with us, even if minimally, if you use one of the voice-to-text software options.    Please take gentle care of yourself, and remember there are many of us who will be here cheering you on and looking foward to your updates when you feel comfy posting them.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Hello to you @LilacTree,

Wanted to let you know Cindy and I are still thinking of you. I hope things are progressing for you, even if only a little bit. Both of us are hoping you are getting better each day.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

Thinking of you @LilacTree hop you're feeling comfortable today.

I'm sure each time you move you're in discomfort😔...hang in there girl, time and good care will heal you😃

Honored Contributor

Thinking of you, Lilac, during this hot, steamy weekend. Hope you're visiting with your daughters and healing. Please know I continue to keep you in my prayers...

Respected Contributor

@LilacTree

call me naggy pants, but I hope your daughter has gotten rid of the physical obstacles; I don't want you to hurt yourself again!

Honored Contributor

Continued positive vibes and healing prayers going out to you, @LilacTree.❤️    I do hope all is well, and that you'll be able to read our posts in the coming days.    No need to try and post until you feel stronger...  right now you need lots of TLC.    (((gentle cyberhugs)))

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova