Honored Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

Ouch, I hope you aren't in too much pain.  Is it your left or right shoulder?  Are you able to manage with the other arm?  I'll add you to my prayer list for a speedy and complete recovery.  Take care.

LEFT ARM TOP OF SHOULDER TO ELBOW.  OTHER AREAS ALSO.  TWO HEMATOMAS ON FOREHEAD, RIBS, CUTS ON FACE.  I BROKE MY BRASS QUILT STAND.

THANKS SO MUCH.  TYPING WITH ONE FINGER RIGHT HAND.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@Winkk wrote:

Ouch, I hope you aren't in too much pain.  Is it your left or right shoulder?  Are you able to manage with the other arm?  I'll add you to my prayer list for a speedy and complete recovery.  Take care.

LEFT ARM TOP OF SHOULDER TO ELBOW.  OTHER AREAS ALSO.  TWO HEMATOMAS ON FOREHEAD, RIBS, CUTS ON FACE.  I BROKE MY BRASS QUILT STAND.

THANKS SO MUCH.  TYPING WITH ONE FINGER RIGHT HAND.

Wow, that's a lot of healing.  Think of it this way; typing with one finger will take longer so time will go by faster.  Maybe. 

Trusted Contributor

I am so sorry to hear about your fall, LilacTree. How frustrating for you. You are a kind poster, and you will be missed here until you are back to typing with more than one finger! I hope you heal quickly and that you are not in pain.

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree.   How are you doing? Thinking of you today. I hope you are healing and getting better everyday.  Sending you a ((hug)).

Honored Contributor

Re: acute shoulder fracture

[ Edited ]

@LilacTree

Hi to you my friend. Sorry to see you have another serious event. Nothing I can add to this except: keep the faith and continue your optimism. Myself and my wife will keep you in our thoughts.

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

So sorry to hear! Sending healing wishes your way!

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry and hope that you heal quickly. Rest and relax..... Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Super Contributor

Haven't been on much lately but I saw your post and wanted to wish you well.   Shoulders are a special kind of injury as your joints move in so many directions.   Take care and follow all the care recommendations.   I wish I lived close as I have a lot of physical therapy at home equipment that I could borrow to you thatt helped me after shoulder surgeries and replacement.  

Sending prayers and good luck that the rest of the year will be uneventful....

Esteemed Contributor

Mighty Oak flowers stopmotion gif artist bloom

Sorry to hear ~ hope you feel better soon.

Esteemed Contributor
I'm so sorry to hear this! Wishing you a full recovery !!!