Regular Contributor

I want to take this time to tell you what I am grateful for- as you know I have previously posted about my nephew and his mom and the extreme health struggles they have had. I asked for prayer when things were really bleak. My nephew completed his stem cell and aggressive chemo, recovered from his emergency surgery and had another surgery this week to reverse his colostomy. He is weak, tired and underweight- but as of now no signs of cancer . And his moms most recent scan went well on her lung cancer. So I am thankful for my beloved nephew and sister and Gods blessings. And I am thankful for all of YOU who comforted me and prayed with me. May you all have the most blessed Thanksgiving ever my new friends God Bless!!

Super Contributor
What a lovely post brancare. God Bless you and your loved ones!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

You have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.....I hope your nephew and his mom continue to improve and gain strength.

Trusted Contributor
Prayers & blessings to you and your family ~
Trusted Contributor
I am so happy to hear this good news especially at this time of the year. I posted to you previously that prayers are so powerful and miracles do happen especially if you believe. God is good and I'm sure this will be a very Happy Thanksgiving for you and your family and im so happy for you all. My prayers still go out to all of you. God Bless, Happy Thanksgiving and may your nephew and his mom continue to improve.
Esteemed Contributor

Brancare, I am so happy to hear the good news about your family. I will keep them in my thoughts and hope for a speedy recovery. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Frequent Contributor

My heart aches for you. I will say a prayer for you and your family. I can only imagine what you are going through. Things won't always be this bad...better times ahead! Hang in there.

Respected Contributor

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Honored Contributor
What a wonderful, inspiring post! Thank you SO MUCH brancare for taking the time to let us all know. Prayers continuing, and cyber hugs all around!
Honored Contributor

Send my best wishes to your brave family.