Honored Contributor

Red has been my favorite color since I was a toddler, but as a redhead, my mother never dressed me in red, or pink.   As an adult, I mainly choose black, navy, royal blue and green clothing, but red is the dominate color in my home.      

Esteemed Contributor

Very interesting! Mine is pink, and the attributes are very accurate. It would be fun to see the fav colors of many posters on these boards, I'm thinking there are a few Reds!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Re: Your favorite color(s)

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack

@MaggieMack wrote:

Very interesting! Mine is pink, and the attributes are very accurate. It would be fun to see the fav colors of many posters on these boards, I'm thinking there are a few Reds!

Speaking of...

How did you get your sig tinted pink, Mags?

Esteemed Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

@MaggieMack

@MaggieMack wrote:

Speaking of...

How did you get your sig tinted pink, Mags?

@feline groovy,

In My Settings, then Personal Information, then Signature, I inserted the following in front of my siggie:

<em><font color="Magenta">

Learned it it on the board!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Red and pink are my favorite colors.  I don't possess a lot of the attributes they say pink lovers do, LOL. though I certainly am compassionate.

I love aqua and purple too though.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@feline groovy That's awesome. Thanks for posting. I love blues and it fit me perfect. My husband likes pink-which I didn't know as he always wears a white t-shirt around the house. It fit him perfect also.

Never know what we will find on this forum. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Red and pink are my favorite colors.  I don't possess a lot of the attributes they say pink lovers do, LOL. though I certainly am compassionate.

I love aqua and purple too though

I do not like gray on me.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I find I have to divide my favorite colors into colors I wear, and colors I like to surround myself with (as in my bedroom).

I had always worn darker colors in my young life, since my skin is very fair, and my eyes are blue.  Light colors washed me out completely.  My hair was very dark (not black) when I was young, but now it's silver/gray, so I've changed up what I wear now to more muted colors like grays, blues, and dark bluish reds, although I still like black on me.  I also don't wear gold anymore (I sold most of it) but stick to white gold and sterling silver now. 

In my bedroom, I love blush pinks, light lilac purples, grays, light gray/blues . . . peaceful colors.  In my bathroom, except for the floor and countertop, everything is white.

I dislike oranges, fuschias, yellows, golds, and browns, and unless a dark forest color, I don't like greens.  I do like earth tones in my living room though and tend to darker colors with patterned accents.  I dislike any kind of leather furniture, especially black which seems to be "in" right now.

I have no idea what kind of personality this all makes me.  Probably "complicated and eclectic" is most accurate.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

My very fave color is green but for some reason I am loving any and all pinks! Never have been a "pink" girl but it just speaks to me at this time.

Honored Contributor

wagirl wrote:

My very fave color is green but for some reason I am loving any and all pinks! Never have been a "pink" girl but it just speaks to me at this time.

Interesting.  My two LEAST favorite colors were always green and pink.  But I find some shades of both of those pleasing to the eye at this point.   Well, just not olive/avocado/OD green.   That one is just so wrong and should be against the law, sez me.  Smiley Happy