Esteemed Contributor

Re: You can have your abscess and eat cake, too!

@software wrote:

I'm sorry you had this experience.

I'm facing a similar situation myself after being passed around from 1 to another.

@software

I really, really hope you find the help you need.  Please come back here and let us know how you are.  Will be thinking of you.

Honored Contributor

@sfnative.   Beware of birthday cake!  You could get really fat trying to get rid of your tooth abscess.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@sfnative  So sorry for all the misery...in spite of it, so well written and entertaining!

Honored Contributor

Who would dare say we are not tough?

Everyone feel better soon!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Both Augmentin and Levaquin are very powerful antibiotics, but they do have side effects and not everyone can take them.

Neither DD nor I can, they caused skin nerve pain for us. Our skin was so painful, it hurt to be touched or wear clothing.

Our Dr.'s had us stop taking them immediately.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@sfnative.   Beware of birthday cake!  You could get really fat trying to get rid of your tooth abscess.

@Kachina624

Truth!

Valued Contributor

@sfnative

We must be twins separated at birth, I swear.  I just got a huge bump on my gum!!  Turns out to be an old root canal gone bad. Tooth #14 . Have to have an "apicoectomy".  YIKES!!  Scared to death.  This after I just had a crown pop off, (#21) so had to have crown lengthing surgery on that tooth and a new crown made!!  

Also, had a cyst removed from my head/ neck area.

Shoulder still hurts, but I do admit I'm not working on it like I should.  Whatever, at this point.

Good luck with your bump!!

Valued Contributor

@sfnative

See my post below: