Respected Contributor

Re: Yogurt, do you eat it, or do you use it in other foods?

I eat a Fage Fruyo coffee yogurt every day. It is delicious!!!!!

Valued Contributor

I eat yogurt every day. My fave brands are Fage, Brown Cow, and the Chobani Oats (don't love the other flavors of Chobani--dunno why?). I eat it in single serve cups, in the big tubs, and use it in dips, baking, etc., etc., etc!

Super Contributor

There is pus in dairy products. It's too gross for me so I don't eat dairy. Someday I am going to try to make almond milk yogurt, but no time for that right now. - Bird

Honored Contributor

I really like Greek nonfat yogurt and eat it almost daily and use it in place of sour crème in recipes and on veggies.

Respected Contributor

I used to hate yogurt until I tried Fage Greek yogurt!! It is delicious--even better than Chobani!!! It comes in 0% fat, too!!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I eat yogurt, and I cook with it. Siggi's for a flavored one, and Wegmans plain Greek for cooking and as a sour cream sub. (or Chobani, if I'm not at Wegmans).

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

I love Fage plain Greek yogurt. I add it to my smoothies everyday, use it in place of sour cream, and eat it with fruit and cereal. YUM!
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/2/2015 winamac1 said: I eat Greek yogurt every morning. I put Splenda or stevia in it, cinnamon and vanilla extract !!

I do too Win! I add cocoa, cinnamon and stevia to plain Greek yogurt, its about the only carbs I have all day! I miss the honey Greek God's yogurt! I have it in the morning or as a bedtime snack..

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/2/2015 Kachina624 said:
On 1/2/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:

What's the difference between Greek and regular yogurts ? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

To me Greek yogurt tastes like and is as appealing as eating plain sour cream. Yuck! It's a fad now so everyone professes to love it. I like good old fruit flavored, non-fat Yoplait and always keep some on hand for snacking.

I make "ice cream" in one of the small electric ice cream makers using a pint of plain yogurt, about 3/4 cup Splenda, and a lot of fresh fruit. My favorite is mango or peach.

By the way, dogs LOVE yogurt, either plain or fruit flavored. If they won't eat plain kibble, just mix in a spoonful of yogurt.

Yes! Emmy loves yogurt mixed with her grain free kibble..seems to soothe her tummy, too!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I eat Greek yogurt in two forms: fresh (w/ the fruit blended in), and frozen.

It has double the protein, in addition to the healthy probiotics for your GI and immune systems.

I also enjoy fresh fruit-blended yogurt in custard-y style like in "Yoplait Thick & Creamy, as well as a light & fluffy one like in "Yoplait Whips!".

I try to eat at least one serving every single day.

You can also substitute plain yogurt for sour cream in recipes for dips & other creations, plus, use it to top chili, potatoes, and nachos.

Try Googling for more tips!

HTH Smile