Esteemed Contributor

Yet another Princess ship may have a problem

Caribbean Princess (just back from Panama Canal) is being held for investigation.  If Princess ends up with yet another infected ship, that's a big (maybe insurmountable) problem for the brand.

Respected Contributor

Re: Yet another Princess ship may have a problem

i think it is scheduled to dock in FL/Ft Lauderdale.  

Esteemed Contributor

My granddaughter worked for Princess as a summer intern between sophomore and junior year in college. She was in their LA office and loved it. With a double major in International Business and Mandarin, she was thrilled to be working in their Asian cruise department. Now that she's about to graduate from college, she was hoping to get a permanent job with Princess. She has now decided to foggeddaboudit.

Regular Contributor

They should be ok , the are insured by Lloyds of London . Their reputaion is damamged , but they have a great product . It will take time but they will survive . I love Princess and pray for them and all the sick people . 

Honored Contributor

I am sure the Princess cruise ship line is very reputable and good. They certainly can't help what is going on with the virus issue.  But right now --I just don't know why anyone would even want to be on any cruise ship???  Those that got on one before they were aware of all of this, that is not their fault.  But now that we know what is happening, why do it right now??  Just my opinion...... 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin