Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 336
Registered: ‎10-30-2011

Re: XLEAR NASAL SPRAY FOR COVID

Thank you @SeaMaiden and @PilatesLover 

 

I never intended my original post to generate so much contentious discussion - but because I'm stuck waiting for a vaccine that will work for my personal situation, I have to look at simple, alternative supportive therapies.

 

I never intended anyone any harm - only good things...

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,612
Registered: ‎05-08-2010

Re: XLEAR NASAL SPRAY FOR COVID


@SchippyLuv wrote:

Thank you @SeaMaiden and @PilatesLover 

 

I never intended my original post to generate so much contentious discussion - but because I'm stuck waiting for a vaccine that will work for my personal situation, I have to look at simple, alternative supportive therapies.

 

I never intended anyone any harm - only good things...


@SchippyLuv   You don't need to apologize.  I am open minded enough to look at an alternative that is natural no matter what Big Pharma has to say about it.....or anyone else for that matter.  I think most of the posters on here are intelligent enough to know that one squirt up the nose and oh boy, I can go out and live my life like I used to isn't going to happen.  

 

Now, if we could come up with a remedy for grouchy, contentious, negative posters.............Woman Wink.

"Greater is the One living inside of me, than he who is living in the world."
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,114
Registered: ‎08-21-2014

Re: XLEAR NASAL SPRAY FOR COVID


@tends2dogs wrote:

@SchippyLuv wrote:

Thank you @SeaMaiden and @PilatesLover 

 

I never intended my original post to generate so much contentious discussion - but because I'm stuck waiting for a vaccine that will work for my personal situation, I have to look at simple, alternative supportive therapies.

 

I never intended anyone any harm - only good things...


@SchippyLuv   You don't need to apologize.  I am open minded enough to look at an alternative that is natural no matter what Big Pharma has to say about it.....or anyone else for that matter.  I think most of the posters on here are intelligent enough to know that one squirt up the nose and oh boy, I can go out and live my life like I used to isn't going to happen.  

 

Now, if we could come up with a remedy for grouchy, contentious, negative posters.............Woman Wink.


I want that last remedy. My word lately there are so many threads complaining about everything under the sun it's shocking. Why people feel the need to post about everything that annoys them is beyond comprehension. My list is long but I know no one cares. 
As for the nasal spray I will try it for my horrible allergies. 

Super Contributor
Posts: 336
Registered: ‎10-30-2011

Re: XLEAR NASAL SPRAY FOR COVID

@tends2dogs 

 

Love this line!

 

"I've got an old church choir singing in my soul. There ain't nothing gonna steal my joy."

 

Gonna steal it ! ! !

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,612
Registered: ‎05-08-2010

Re: XLEAR NASAL SPRAY FOR COVID

Feel free, @SchippyLuv .  I heard it in a song on Family Life radio.  Woman Very Happy

"Greater is the One living inside of me, than he who is living in the world."
Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,835
Registered: ‎02-02-2015

Re: XLEAR NASAL SPRAY FOR COVID


@tends2dogs wrote:

Feel free, @SchippyLuv .  I heard it in a song on Family Life radio.  Woman Very Happy


Is that the one with mostly music and reading? No commercials? If so, I just recently round that station in my area and it is very soothing when I go to bed. Relaxes me. Heart