Esteemed Contributor

Re: Would Like To Share My Experience

@Tabbycat Trying hard to remember, but I believe it was within the first week that I noticed an improvement. It wasn't until the six weeks passed and I realized how much I've been doing and not in pain, that I thought WOW. Please try either one of the joint meds mentioned in this thread. I honestly believe it will help you. I am so sorry that you are in pain so much. At one point in my life I wouldn't have thought 62 was young, but now that I'm 10 years out, it sounds young to me. LOL God bless and take care.

Smile Its thursday

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

Hi twopeas ... thanks so much for taking the time to reply. One week is pretty good! Gee, I was at Costco on Monday. lol.

I better check the ingredients to make sure this won't interfere with my BP med .... which I believe adds to my pain. I may run back over there one day next week.

You are a sweet lady and I hope you have continued improvement! Love your avatar and siggy line! You may guess I'm a cat lover, too.

May God Bless you!  Happy Spring!

Still Tabbycat ~~ Less is More ~~
Respected Contributor

@Two peas, I am thrilled for you! I am feeling great with clean eating and weight loss: I am in no rush to get knee replacements that I've been told I need going on 15plus years, but I have issues-especially my hands! I will give this a shot....anything is worth a shot that is non-habit forming and doesn't rip up your stomach!

You are inspiring! Doesn't it feel great to feel good and move without moaning and gasping?

Hugs,

Poodlepet2

Esteemed Contributor

@Poodlepet2 Oh, I so hope you have good results as well. I have a tender tummy and these don't bother me at all. Also, have trouble with hands and even after painting a room, not a huge amount of pain. I'll never feel 30 again, but will take what God gives me. Hugs back at ya' , 2P's Heart

Smile Its thursday

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Regular Contributor

Thank u for sharing this @pattypeep!

helpful thread. Smiley Happy