Esteemed Contributor

Would Like To Share My Experience

I had my 72nd birthday in February, have lots of arthritis, scoliosis, and my knees are failing. Oy. Lots of pain. Anyway, about six weeks ago, my dh and I were in Costco and he talked me into trying Kirkland's brand of Triple Action Joint Health. I've taken it for the full six weeks and I cannot tell you how much better I am. I've also lost 10 pounds unrelated to the meds. But, I have so much energy, can move so well, that I painted our master bath and our laundry area on a ladder by myself. Now, I'm working in the yard. I am so pumped and thankful that I cannot contain myself. Just wanted to pass this along as I know there are many that suffer with joint issues.

Happy Wednesday Blossoms

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

Re: Would Like To Share My Experience

That is so wonderful.

I'm turning 70 in June, and have quite a bit of arthritis, especially in my hands.  I've had a bad back since my 30's when I ruptured a disc.  My knees are good, though...so far.

I can attest to the fact that supplements can be a major help.  Since I started taking a lot of things joint related about 2 years ago, I feel amazingly better.  I also dedicated myself to weight bearing excercise, even though I despise it.

I know these things are not a cure all, but they have made a HUGE difference in my case.

I'm super active in the house and garden.  I'm so afraid of losing my ability to care for myself that it keeps me disciplined. 

Respected Contributor

@pattypeep - This is good to know.  I have arthritis like you and would be really interested in these supplements.  Can you tell me what's in them?  Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@Winkk I took a picture of the back of the bottle, but it doesn't show up very well. I will attach it anyway. But, go to Costco on line and type in Triple Action Joint Health (item # 1017650) and you can review it from there.

tripleaction.jpg

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

That is great to hear!   And generous of you to share.

Respected Contributor

Thanks a lot @pattypeep.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Believe supplements help. Along with lifestyle. Inflammation has much to do with imbalance from foods we eat to stress extra weight puts on the joints. Weight loss key to reducing pain along with healthy lifestyle. Happy you found something that works.
Honored Contributor

Thanks so much for this recommendation.  I have arthritis in my back, hip and knees.  I've taken glucosamine/chondroitin and turmeric and neither helped.  The reviews for this were great, so I really hope it will help.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I'm a big believer in supplements. Wonder if this brand is available elsewhere.
Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:
I'm a big believer in supplements. Wonder if this brand is available elsewhere.

@AuntG Amazon carries it and it is cheaper until you add on the $8.30 shipping that they charge. Costco ships for free.