Honored Contributor

Work Out From Home with Les Mills

Here are some videos if you would like to continue your Les Mills classes at home.

https://watch.lesmillsondemand.com/at-home-workouts

Honored Contributor

Re: Work Out From Home with Les Mills

@lolakimon, you are all over these boards looking out for people!  Thank you 🙏.  Always, no matter what the issue is, you come to the plate.  Although it looks like these workouts are a little much for me, I appreciate you so, so much.  

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie

Aw, thank you!Cat Happy

There are people who will be annoyed, I'm sure, but they are also capable of starting threads.  IMO, for a discussion board to be successful among a community of users, there needs to be a balance of threads.  I try to do my part finding things to discuss or pass along, even if it maybe doesn't interest me as much.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've tried a few of the Les Mills classes thru my local Y, and I think that they can easily be adapted/modified for most fitness levels. I received the same link from them in an email and will probably use them in the coming days.

I'm used to a 5 day a week gym schedule. Of course, the gym is now closed which means I don't get any of my pool time. It's just a wee bit cold for outdoor aquactics in Michigan right now! 

My land training group of 6 has gotten together outdoors twice this week with our trainer. It's been wonderful! We're using playground equipment as the basis of our training and it's amazing what you can get done. Of course, we have strict protocols about distancing and participation. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Super Contributor

Thanks for posting this, my gym was going to have a Les Mills instructor this upcoming weekend that I was planning to go to. It's awesome that they're free! I'm watching the Body Combat video and it looks pretty tough, I'll have to do it later as I've been doing You Tube workouts since the gym closed.

Honored Contributor

That's very kind of you, @lolakimono 

I saw on my local news last night that some yoga instructors are offering free classes online as well.  

And then there's always The Mirror (and Peloton, etc.) for those who can afford it.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.