Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I know you said store bought but I take Andrew Lessman's Essential 1. It's not a TS right now but even at $119.90 it's a year supply. That's only $10 per month. You can compare ingredients & price to that.

Years ago my doctor told me to take Myadec. It made me throw up.

Ditto!! DH & I have been taking these for several years. They're excellent.Very gentle on the stomach. I highly recommend them.

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox 

After reading your post I went to amaz to look at them and couldn't find one for women over 50.   I scrolled and scrolled.  I wonder if they don't make them anymore or if they are out.   Did you have trouble finding them there?

Esteemed Contributor

I have been taking Centrum Silver For Women for years.  To be on the safe side when I was working, because of interaction with lots of people I also took a vitamin C even though C is in the daily one.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal 

This is what I bought, today will be my first day taking them

vitimans.png

@Bridgegal wrote:

@I am still oxox 

After reading your post I went to amaz to look at them and couldn't find one for women over 50.   I scrolled and scrolled.  I wonder if they don't make them anymore or if they are out.   Did you have trouble finding them there?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

One a Day for Women 50+ 

Purchase them at Costco.

I prefer Perricone's vitamins but DH was out shopping, knew I needed some and well, there it is. They're fine,. no stomach upsetment and they're sugar free, gluten free, diary free, HFCS free and a bunch of other stuff "free".

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox 

Thank you.  I didn't see those.

Respected Contributor

I also take Andrew Lessman's Essential 1 vitamins.. They do not upset my stomach, (only one I have found that doesn't) & i have no constipation issue. (which normally I do with supplements)

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I used to use Centrum Silver, or it's equivalent.  Last week I started using NatureMade...for Men.  It has far less calcium than the women's formula, and no iron.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Trusted Contributor

@Laura14  I take those petites and I usually get them from Amazon but I noticed there's a generic option out there that is sold in grocery stores called Top Care. I haven't tried them yet but they might be in your area. I was surprised because I can't find the One A Day petites in the stores at all so it's weird they'd have the generic.

Honored Contributor

I take Essential 1 as well.

I was taking Natures Code for years and really loved the product.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN