Respected Contributor

I’ve been taking Andrew Lessman Essential 1 for over four years and I really haven’t had a cold or the flu in that time. Don’t know if that’s the reason but so far so good 😊 

Honored Contributor

Diet is the best form of medicine.  If you feel a need for vitamins...there is a good multi at Costco that is gelatin free.

Esteemed Contributor

As others have advised, ask your doctor.

And be advised that if you take calcium supplements, the medical community has advised women not to take the dosage recommended in the past.  For example, on the Caltrate supplement label.  That is now considered harmful.

Ask your doc how much you should be taking,

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Yes, it was that 1200 mg Calcium dakly was recommended, I have since lowered my dosage to about 800 per day. I buy the Walmart or Puritans Pride brand of Centrum Silver, mine is for all adults over 50, not gender specific. 

Trusted Contributor

@Leggett28 wrote:

I’ve been taking Andrew Lessman Essential 1 for over four years and I really haven’t had a cold or the flu in that time. Don’t know if that’s the reason but so far so good 😊 

I also take Essential 1 as well as a few of his other products.   His company ProCaps is located in the city where I live.

Super Contributor

I also take Andrew Lessman Essential 1, and I also live in Henderson. Too bad he doesn't have a store front. Anyway... Once you know the truth and facts about store vitamins, you can't take the junk that is sold in stores!!

Honored Contributor

I take Centrum Silver Women50+. Dr. recommended it at my wellness visit.

Honored Contributor

Centrum Silver for Women is pretty good. I don’t take it everyday. I also take Vitamin C by Sundown on the days I don’t take the CSfW and I’ve not been able to get enough C from food alone. I also take Subdown Vitamin D on the days I don’t take CSfW. 

Frequent Contributor

Have you ever considered Nature Made Multi for Her + Omega-3s Gummies?

Tasty, easy on the stomach. 

http://www.naturemade.com/specialty/adult-gummies/multi-for-her-plus-omega-3s-adult-gummies

Honored Contributor

I ended up buyig a Vitafusion Womens over 50 gummy on Amaz, they should arrive today.  I need something to hopefully boost my energy etc

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.