Honored Contributor

I think a good multi might help a lot in my recovery from double pneumonia, at one time I took one for women made by Oil of Olay but I do not think they make it any longer

I am looking for one that is easy to digest and gentle on the stomach and non constipation, also a drugstore brand that is easy to get

All suggestions welcome, thanks very much

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I take Centrum Silver for Women.  I get them at Costco.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

Ask your MD. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Womens Vitamins

[ Edited ]

@ahoymate 

Thanks I am asking here, to see how other women like the vitimans they take

@ahoymate wrote:

Ask your MD. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

I take Walmarts brand of Centrum Silver for women and my bloodwork is always good.....

Honored Contributor

I have taken One a Day petites which I loved until they got hard to find in my area and now I take Whole Foods brand 365 I think it is.   Both never caused me any issues and you get a lot for your money.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Womens Vitamins

[ Edited ]

I know you said store bought but I take Andrew Lessman's Essential 1. It's not a TS right now but even at $119.90 it's a year supply. That's only $10 per month. You can compare ingredients & price to that.

Years ago my doctor told me to take Myadec. It made me throw up.

Super Contributor
I've been taking Equate Women's Natural Berry Flavors Adult Gummies for a few years.  They have most of what I want in a multi.  I do supplement Vit D because I tend to be on the low side when tested, and Vit C because my surgeon suggested it when I had my gall bladder removed.  I prefer the gummies because traditional pills upset my stomach.  

I am trying to improve my diet right now, so perhaps someday I'll get more of what my body needs via food, but until then, I feel like a supplement is a good idea.
~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~
Honored Contributor

@Catlady Nicole 

I was thinking of buying Womens adult by Olly it seems to have everything I am looking for 

@Catlady Nicole wrote:
I've been taking Equate Women's Natural Berry Flavors Adult Gummies for a few years.  They have most of what I want in a multi.  I do supplement Vit D because I tend to be on the low side when tested, and Vit C because my surgeon suggested it when I had my gall bladder removed.  I prefer the gummies because traditional pills upset my stomach.  

I am trying to improve my diet right now, so perhaps someday I'll get more of what my body needs via food, but until then, I feel like a supplement is a good idea.

Respected Contributor

I cannot help you with a specific drugstore brand. I have only found that all the tablets in the drugstore made me projectile vomit. I tried so many. I can only take Lessman's multivitamin with no stomach upset. Since you mentioned "easy to digest" that's why I'm mentioning this. Andrew is right about the "rock hard tablets" making your stomach upset.  Certainly not everyone but if you're sensitive like me, then yes for sure.