Respected Contributor

@KCDiva , my gyno told me the same thing probably 20 years ago. I had a complete hysterectomy at age 22 

Respected Contributor

I wish I could get away with going to the doc less often.. I'm in good health, take no medications, and have reached the point in my life where, per my doc, I only need mammograms and well woman checks every 2-3 years. 

However; both of the health systems in my city will drop you as a patient if you're not seen by your primary care physician at least once a year. They even had the nerve to tell me that they were "making an exception" for me last summer when my yearly visit was delayed by 4 months due to their Covid procedures. Boy, was I steamed! I really like my PCP, but to me this seems like a money making move. Yeah, it's covered at 100% by my insurance, but it's unnecessary. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

Getting a colonoscopy (5 yr one) in Sep.  if all's well, this may be my last one.  The other stuff I'm not worried about.  

Esteemed Contributor

At 75 I got the colon test in a box ( had colonoscopies regularly, all normal).  No more colon tests period.