Regular Contributor

My Dr. decided the Golytely prep was probably best for my situation, redundant colon,  and health issues.  I think the reason I threw it up was that my stomach just couldn't hold the volume at the fast pace.  After modifying, it was fine.  

I'm still a little sore due to all my abdominal/pelvic adhesions from previous surgeries for severe endometriosis that affected my colon and bladder.  

Good luck to everyone heading down the colonoscopy path and thanks again for all the tips,etc.  

Honored Contributor

@Miss Shelly wrote:

My Dr. decided the Golytely prep was probably best for my situation, redundant colon,  and health issues.  I think the reason I threw it up was that my stomach just couldn't hold the volume at the fast pace.  After modifying, it was fine.  

I'm still a little sore due to all my abdominal/pelvic adhesions from previous surgeries for severe endometriosis that affected my colon and bladder.  

Good luck to everyone heading down the colonoscopy path and thanks again for all the tips,etc.  

@Miss Shelly If you ever have surgery, have the doctor remove the scar tissue.  I went in for one surgery, only to be told afterward that there was a lot of scar tissue from a surgery twenty-eight years ago, at that time, so all that was possible to remove was.  I hadn't know then, about twelve years ago, that scar tissue grew, creepy, lol.