Contributor

Thanks Topper for the link. Very informative and exactly my problem. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Winter hay fever

[ Edited ]

@Pollyanna wrote:

Thanks Topper for the link. Very informative and exactly my problem. 

You're welcome, @Pollyanna. I'm glad that it could help you. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't get allergies until I moved to Maryland.  I have hayfever and ragweed in the spring and summer and dust and mold in the fall and winter.

I have to take Claritan D or Claritan daily or my nose is a faucet.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Trusted Contributor

@HonnyBrown wrote:

I didn't get allergies until I moved to Maryland.  I have hayfever and ragweed in the spring and summer and dust and mold in the fall and winter.

I have to take Claritan D or Claritan daily or my nose is a faucet.

That can happen, @HonnyBrown.

I started to have allergy problems right before we moved, and then once we moved here to WI and into a rural area where there were all kinds of different wildflowers and wild grasses, everything became even more pronounced. 

Valued Contributor

I'm suffering right now. I live in SE Texas and we have a lot of trees where I live. It's crazy. I'm originally from Utah and have never had a problem. After livIng here for almost 18 years I have had allergies for about 10 years. My husband was opposite. He was allergic to everything that grew in Utah. Has only started suffering down here for about 5 years. We have little pods that pop and we are coated with yellow dust on the everanything! 

Honored Contributor

All common allergies are not just to pollens, trees, grasses, etc. Other extremely common allergies include pet dander, mold and dust (mites). If one has "hay fever" one is very likely allergic to one or more if the other common allergens. I was tested years ago and I'm allergic to sll of them.

There are "seasonal" allergies and there are "environmental" allergies. Hay fever us a pretty outdated term.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Valued Contributor

Experiencing it right now because I live in California and it's exceptionally hot right now and things are blooming that don't normally bloom until April.    I have a sinus headache right now. 

I don't like that it's so hot so soon.   I have no love for anything over 80!