Honored Contributor

Re: Why arent Andrew's Prodicts

@avid shopper wrote:

Years, years, years ago Andrew started out on QVC.   He then went to HSN where he has been for all these years.  Once Q&H were owned by same company he did some items on Q but as I always thought it is not a good fit for him.   IMO...HSN was a better fit  where he had more control on how he wanted to present/price his products to his customers.  

@avid shopper - yep, years and years ago.  When he moved to HSN, they brought in Dr. stub with Nature's Code. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@JohGlo   I have been using AL vits since his first initial appearance on QVC.  When he left the Q,  I purchased directly from his company until he started selling on HSN.  QVC would bounce him from one product to the other and not give him the time to speak and share all of his information.  As others have said,  HSN is a much better format for him.

Now I buy either directly or from HSN.  If I'm buying multiples,  I normally purchase directly because the prices are the same as HSN and he gives an additional rebate depending on how many items you buy.   I also check to see what HSN is returning on RAKUTEN!

Either way,  I wouldn't be without his products.....   they are truly exceptional.

Honored Contributor

Probably because of low sales on Qvc.  His customers purchase his products on Hsn.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Was he ever on QVC?  I remember an older man who departed being the Q vitamin guru, not Lessman.

Yes but so long ago it doesn't even matter.  He has been on Hsn for over 25 years.