Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why? New England Patriots

On 1/28/2015 willomenia said: Qvcfreak, yes I do didn't say we couldn't lose, seahawks are very good, however, I think we're better! Anyway you deal it, should be a nail biting game!!

And I agree with you, you hadn't mention anything about possibly losing in your previous post, just that you were the better Team. And in my opinion The Patriots are a great team with a future Hall of Fame QB and it will be a nail biter. Good Luck to both teams, can't wait.

Valued Contributor

Go SEAHAWKS!!!!! Love my Hawks and with them, it ain't over till it's over!!!!

See you at the Superbowl...

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Valued Contributor

You said it cookie06! Bring. It. On.
Honored Contributor

On 1/25/2015 sidsmom said:

Awesome! Saw this on Deadspin....did anyone see this live?

So Jill is apparently not a Pats fan. Here's what she said:

These Burgers Won't Get Smaller

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the great explanation. I just thought it was one ball passed around from player to player as the game progresses. Now that I think about it... perhaps that is the best plan except for the trophy aspect.

Honored Contributor

On 1/29/2015 bonnielu said:

Thanks for the great explanation. I just thought it was one ball passed around from player to player as the game progresses. Now that I think about it... perhaps that is the best plan except for the trophy aspect. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I'm happy to help. It wasn't too long ago that the league provided brand new balls for each game, but quarterbacks and kickers were not happy about that and lobbied the league to be able to supply their own balls. I suspect we'll see a new rule come out after this where things go back to the league providing the balls and keeping control of them before and during the game.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I guess the more control they have over the ball or balls the less problems going forward. I feel so naive. I really thought it was one ball moving back and forth the entire game. Makes sense to me. But I don't play football. No desire to get tackled, hit in the head and whatever causes long term pain and suffering. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Valued Contributor

Interesting article about the footballs will be handled for the Super Bowl

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/super/2015/01/29/super-bowl-xlix-footballs-dean-blandino-d...

Honored Contributor

It really is too bad the NFL dragged this fiasco out as they have, thereby casting a pall over the weeks leading up to the game that really didn't need to be there... There's too much hype over the Superbowl as it is, but this was just so unnecessary...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...