Honored Contributor

Re: Who remembers Leslie Sansone - Walking Coach from QVC

[ Edited ]

I posted about her videos on youtube in Wellness  (take a healthy walk)  recently Smiley Happy    I exercise most days to her walking videos and others on You Tube.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

I have several of her dvds . My go to one is a selection of 10 minute ones that you can do several or 1 or 2.  I have found it important to put on athletic shoes even though it is inside to avoid aches as there is some pounding .

Her routines can be used free on You Tube (put her name in the search) . Also if you have prime on Amazon there are many available.

On Prime Videos I also like to use some called Lumwell -- many to choose from with all levels.

Respected Contributor

I use her videos all the time. It is available on YouTube.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been doing these walking dvd's for many years.  I've got at least 15 or 20 of them.

They range from one mile to 5 miles, some with weights, some with the firm band.  I absolutely love them and do at least 3 a week with the treadmill and walking outside on alternate days.  I find if you change it up you never get bored and your body is always burning calories due to the surprising changes to the workouts each day.   As Leslie would say "Happy walking"  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I've also been using her videos. I bought a few streaming videos on Amazon a few years back and they've been very useful!

Trusted Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

I have several of her dvds . My go to one is a selection of 10 minute ones that you can do several or 1 or 2.  I have found it important to put on athletic shoes even though it is inside to avoid aches as there is some pounding .

Her routines can be used free on You Tube (put her name in the search) . Also if you have prime on Amazon there are many available.

On Prime Videos I also like to use some called Lumwell -- many to choose from with all levels.

I think you're referring to her Walk Blasters DVD.  I love that one too.  My favorite segments are 1, 2, and 10.  Even when I don't feel like doing all three, I do segment 1 and it isn't so daunting.  Very doable.  

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007  That is where I go for the workouts too Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

I have several of Leslie's VCR tapes (LOL) and DVDs.  

Respected Contributor

Doesnt she have an app or something that you join and you get daily walks?  Does anyone know the name? 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks after reading this I checked out her YouTube and did a 2 mile walk video about 45 min
It was fun. I will check out more.
She reminds me a little of Patti O Reilly.(friendly and encouraging)
Thanks for recommending