Honored Contributor

Who knew? Randy Johnson, Hall of Famer and.....

Photo Journalist! Randy Johnson, the Big Unit, majored in Photo Journalism in college & it actively pursuing it!

My sports radio station has a 2-day 'Fest each year, Ticketstock, & Randy Johnson is the headliner...good interview.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Occasional Contributor

Re: Who knew? Randy Johnson, Hall of Famer and.....

You're a good P1. Were you able to see the Timewasters show?

Trusted Contributor

That's really cool ~ Always find it interesting to hear what some of these ball players excel in besides their chosen sport! I'm a huge fan of former Yankee, Bernie Williams, who is a classic guitarist!

I'm located minutes from Cooperstown so I hope to see Randy this July ~ While he will be on one end of the lens, he may want to position himself of the other end of the camera to capture some of the gorgeous vistas in the area! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 2/21/2015 hootsegg said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}You're a good P1. Were you able to see the Timewasters show?

Ohhhhh. Myyyyyy. Godddd! Another P1!!!! It's RARE to have P1's in the metroplex let alone a TV shopping chat forum. I <3 you! No...didn't go this year, but I've gone many years in the past. Love the round tables. Would LOVE to see the Battle of the Paddle with Rick Carlisle!!

I'm not a Day One, but have been listening since mid-90's. How about you? My personal trainer is a big P1, so I'm in a constant state of giggle when I workout.

I want to hear about your experience with The Ticket....share! Baby Arm!!

Honored Contributor

On 2/21/2015 Irish1210 said:

That's really cool ~ Always find it interesting to hear what some of these ball players excel in besides their chosen sport! I'm a huge fan of former Yankee, Bernie Williams, who is a classic guitarist!

I'm located minutes from Cooperstown so I hope to see Randy this July ~ While he will be on one end of the lens, he may want to position himself of the other end of the camera to capture some of the gorgeous vistas in the area! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I like Bernie, as well. It IS fun to see 'the other side'....or their 'sensitive side'...guitar & photos...who knew? Funny.

Honored Contributor

He was just elected to the baseball HOF and he was hired as a special assistant for the D-Backs. He's a very busy guy.

Occasional Contributor

On 2/21/2015 sidsmom said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}You're a good P1. Were you able to see the Timewasters show?

Ohhhhh. Myyyyyy. Godddd! Another P1!!!! It's RARE to have P1's in the metroplex let alone a TV shopping chat forum. I <3 you! No...didn't go this year, but I've gone many years in the past. Love the round tables. Would LOVE to see the Battle of the Paddle with Rick Carlisle!!

I'm not a Day One, but have been listening since mid-90's. How about you? My personal trainer is a big P1, so I'm in a constant state of giggle when I workout.

I'm not a day 1 either. I became a good strong in 2004 while looking for hockey talk of all things. What show do you listen to while working out? The courage boys are my leader. Not purple!

Honored Contributor

I had no idea Randy was a photo journalist. Looking forward to seeing his work.

Honored Contributor

On 2/24/2015 hootsegg said:
On 2/21/2015 sidsmom said:

I'm not a day 1 either. I became a good strong in 2004 while looking for hockey talk of all things. What show do you listen to while working out? The courage boys are my leader. Not purple!

Honestly? I have The Ticket on practically all day...I even enjoy listening to the Top 10 with Fahey. But my favs are International Chirp-Chirp, June's & The Devil's Own (Musers!)...but love me some Jer, as well! Ohhhhh....we could 'Ticket Talk' all day. Here are some of my favorite moments, as of late.

Definitely Ragonk is King! Did you hear a gal got 'Ragonk' tattooed on her arm @ Ticketstock??! Bob's handwriting. I adore the Sirois brothers...especially when Mike played Coach Carlisle in Battle of the Paddle! Special guests Mark Cuban & "Kidd"...and gotta listen to Michael's School Closings. Hee.

The Ticket Drops are my favorite...of course Rick Arnett's "The Anus? I don't think so" will forever go down in Ticket Lore as the all-time favorite! And of course, "Ah Paul in...oh!". I just love those guys!! They need another Ticket Compound!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Loved the pics! What do you think about this years GBL?