Honored Contributor

Re: Who is ready for College Football?????

Looking forward to watching Notre Dame take on Rice tomorrow afternoon!

Contributor

Can't wait for tomorrow's game!! Love my Clemson Tigers!!!
Super Contributor

WAR EAGLE!!!!

Nothing better than SEC football. We started last night with South Carolina and Texas A&M. What a pitiful showing by the old ball coach. The gamecocks were literally running around like their chicken heads were chopped off.

It was a sad showing by Spurrier's team. The A&M quarterback didn't miss a beat and Johnny football was NOT even a second thought.

Can't wait to see what Auburn can do against the hogs tomorrow.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

tea

Honored Contributor

Penn State just beat Un. Central Florida (26 - 24) with a field goal by Sam Ficken. Great game played in Ireland. I'd love to be on that plane back to State College.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Respected Contributor

On 8/27/2014 10sluvr said:

go michigan state spartans!!!!

Honored Contributor

Michigan State! The Rose Bowl was awesome last year...Love 'bama too!
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Super Contributor

I'm the weird one around here. The entire area is insane bout their college football, and it starts on the Friday before a game when all you see is Orange everywhere. Everyone wears orange to work, they decorate their cars with orange, etc. Today there is Boomsday, and I'll get to see the Fireworks from that since I can see them from my house. But, other than that (and please don't shoot me), I really don't care about football, lol.

I'm not from this area, and when we first came here I couldn't believe how insane they were about their team. All that said, I'm still happy when it's football season. Why? Because when there is a game, it is an great time to go shopping or enjoy another activity and avoid the crowds. Everyone else is at the game, or home watching it. ;-)

Honored Contributor

On 8/29/2014 teainlondon said:

WAR EAGLE!!!!

Nothing better than SEC football. We started last night with South Carolina and Texas A&M. What a pitiful showing by the old ball coach. The gamecocks were literally running around like their chicken heads were chopped off.

It was a sad showing by Spurrier's team. The A&M quarterback didn't miss a beat and Johnny football was NOT even a second thought.

Can't wait to see what Auburn can do against the hogs tomorrow.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

tea

WAR EAGLE, it's great to be an Auburn Tiger!!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 8/30/2014 iam4truth said:

I'm the weird one around here. The entire area is insane bout their college football, and it starts on the Friday before a game when all you see is Orange everywhere. Everyone wears orange to work, they decorate their cars with orange, etc. Today there is Boomsday, and I'll get to see the Fireworks from that since I can see them from my house. But, other than that (and please don't shoot me), I really don't care about football, lol.

I'm not from this area, and when we first came here I couldn't believe how insane they were about their team. All that said, I'm still happy when it's football season. Why? Because when there is a game, it is an great time to go shopping or enjoy another activity and avoid the crowds. Everyone else is at the game, or home watching it. ;-)

Even fall knows when it's football time in Tennessee!!! Add two more in orange headed that way in the morning!!
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Occasional Contributor

GO BLUE!!!!!