Honored Contributor

Which disposable procedure/surgical type masks do you use and where did you buy them?

Which disposable procedure/surgical type masks do you use and where did you buy them?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Which disposable procedure/surgical type masks do you use and where did you buy them?

At the hospital we have to wear the same surgical masks that the doctors wear. We get them at work.

Super Contributor

Re: Which disposable procedure/surgical type masks do you use and where did you buy them?

I use the disposable blue ones and I get them from the grocery store. 

Esteemed Contributor

I bought mine at the grocery store too. They were 10 in the box, for $10. Then I went to Aldi's, and they had 50 three ply in the box for $6.99. I bought 3 boxes. They did not last long. When I went back they were all gone.

Contributor

Disposable blue ones. Plenty at my Walmarts. Per CDC, I will start wearing a 3-ply cloth mask over them. Don't like Covid cooties.

Respected Contributor

I got the blue ones at Costco $8.99 for 50.
I also have a box iof N95 masks I bought in 2019. 

Super Contributor

Mine were 20 for $5.98. 

Respected Contributor

I know this isn't what most experts say, but wouldn't it be wiser to wear the blue one OVER the cloth mask and then toss the blue one after use?

Contributor

I agree with you, @Another new name Sue . And, I may do that.

Honored Contributor

I wear a 3ply surgical mask from Amazon, now I wear two together.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee