Honored Contributor

Re: Where do you order your KN 95's from?

[ Edited ]

I got USA made N95 Masks from Amazon. They are really good ones and have super good ratings.  They were a little costly but worth it I feel.  They are in box of 50 masks.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Contributor

I bought 20 N95 masks from Costco.com for $25, shipping included.

Esteemed Contributor

Why not purchase N95's?

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just bought a bunch of KF94s from Amazon ... not a mask fan, but these are fairly comfortable.  I got the pink ones.

Sponsored Ad - Adult KF94 Disposable Fish Mouth Type Safety 4-Layer Protective for Adult 3D Protective

Respected Contributor

I have to wear a mask all day at work and have only been wearing surgical masks so far.  I have had bad experiences in the past when I wore N95 masks.  I had bought some of them before for cleaning because I am extremely allergic to dust, cleaning sprays, etc.  I found whenver I tried wearing the N95's even for a little while, they would really irritate my skin wherever they touched, so I have hesitated in ordering any during the pandemic.  I might could wear one for a short grocery store trip but not for teaching all day.

Are the KN95's or KN94's any more comfortable?