Respected Contributor

Re: Where do you keep your supplements and daily meds?

I purchased a thermal lunch bag from the Q. Several years ago, and when I was hospitalized and started on Medicaions , I decided to put them all in that bag, and that way also if there is ever an emergency like a tornado and I have to leave my house I can just grab that bag ang go. It also keep them safe temperature wise. Also a vacation, they are all there in this bag.

Respected Contributor

And I hope you mark who's is who and what they are in case someone has to take care of you at home or away.

Honored Contributor

I keep all prescriptions and OTC med.'s in the same place, a cabinet over my kitchen sink.  A few years ago I did remove my OTC Tylenol pm to a drawer close to the kitchen sink.  I needed headache relief very early one Sat. morning and did not notice the pill I had just swallowed was blue and not white.  Only when putting the lid back on the bottle did I get a good look at it and out loud moaned OH NOOOOOOOOOO.  Stayed awake but boy did I yawn all day long.  Mostly the different bottles were always in the same position but some how they got moved around a bit.  So just automaticlly reached for Tylenol but got PM instead.  Lesson learned.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Thankfully, I take no prescription drugs but I do take vitamins & supplements. They are in a Peterboro basket in my kitchen. My DH has two prescription medications on his nightstand.

Valued Contributor

I keep mine in my bedroom. Pharmacist's say the kitchen and bathroom are the worst places to store medications and or supplements etc due to fluctuating heat and humidity.  They should be kept in a cool dark place.

Honored Contributor

I take several prescription medications, I keep them in a little bag that looks like those old style travel cases.  I don't remember where I got it but it's perfect for my medications.  When we go away, I just grab that bag and put it in my suitcase.  I take a multivitamin and Citrical and I keep those bottles right on my desk so that I don't forget to take them when I have my lunch.

Honored Contributor

I ordered these shelves from Amazon, and purchased separate shelf liners for them. I have the shelf in my kitchen. It works great! I take a lot  on supplements 

F59EDC4A-DFE5-426D-80A8-363288DCBB4F.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I keep a 30 day supply in my kitchen cabinet, but I actually moved them because the cabinet was over my toaster oven and I was afraid the heat from the oven would impact them.

The large tubs are on an Origami heavy duty shelving unit in the basement.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

We keep ours in the bathroom in the drawers in the sink area.  Our bathroom is not hot or humid, so it works great for us.  Any extras go in the bathroom cabinet.

Honored Contributor

My meds. in my bedroom and supplements in the dry sink in my kitchen.