Trusted Contributor

Re: What would you do if you now know (neighbors and marijuana)

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

My prior neighbors used to smoke weed and I would often smell it when I was outside because he would smoke it outside on his back patio.  Now a new neighbor moved in and it's the same situation.  LOL  It has a very distinctive smell and one I don't much care for but I really don't mind the idea of it at all. IMO it's no worse that smoking a cigarette or drinking. 

There is a street 2 blocks from me and I used to walk my dog daily.  I swear every person on that street smoked weed. As soon as I made the turn onto that street, the smell of pot was overwhelming.  My dog used to walk up the street with his nose in the air just sniffing away. 

Makes me sooo thankful we live out in the country, far, far from everyone.  🙂

Honored Contributor

I personally can't stand the smell of it. I don't care what my neighbors do, unless it affects me.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

My prior neighbors used to smoke weed and I would often smell it when I was outside because he would smoke it outside on his back patio.  Now a new neighbor moved in and it's the same situation.  LOL  It has a very distinctive smell and one I don't much care for but I really don't mind the idea of it at all. IMO it's no worse that smoking a cigarette or drinking. 

There is a street 2 blocks from me and I used to walk my dog daily.  I swear every person on that street smoked weed. As soon as I made the turn onto that street, the smell of pot was overwhelming.  My dog used to walk up the street with his nose in the air just sniffing away. 

So many ways to use now. Rolling a joint is the old-fashioned way, used mostly by people who grow their own and old-timers who rolled joints in the 60s.

Just about every other way has minimal to no odor. Even vaping has pretty close to no odor that vanishes in seconds. There are so many neater, unobtrusive ways to use.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all