Trusted Contributor

Re: What will you change after vaccine?

Church and visiting friends and family (observing precautions).

The less fun stuff: dentist; get fitted for new glasses; colonoscopy (yuck); and catching up overdue doctors' visits. 

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

I'm not sure getting the vaccine will change anything for me; I feel Covid raised our caution levels, but it didn't make us paranoid.   

So far half of my family has been vaccinated, so I am breathing a little easier.  I am on several lists, and hope to get the one shot vaccine, but am in no hurry.   My retired lifestyle is extremely quite and private; very little exposure to others.   Wearing a mask is not a big deal to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Experts HOPE our three Covid vaccines will cover new strains of Covid l9. New strains have been found in my state. Covid 19 will be mutating and mutating. I'm doubtful our vaccines can cover them all. 

Like with Influenza, new strains give us a new vaccine annually. I think Covid 19 will be with us always now and we will annually get a vaccine. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I get my second Pfizer shot in two weeks.  I am not changing anything with all the variants floating around.  I will wear a mask, social distance, have groceries delivered just as before.  We don't know how long the vaccine lasts and my fellow citizens have already proven not to be reliable.