Respected Contributor

What will you change after vaccine?

We have been nutty about cleaning around here.  I think I will change that.  My husband will get a haircut.

Super Contributor

Re: What will you change after vaccine?

Love your name!  Go Blue!  I have to wait to change after my second vaccine.  My hubby gets his second on 2 weeks!  We will be going to the Detroit area to see sons!

Esteemed Contributor

Going inside when we visit our parents. Seeing our children more and not social distancing when we do.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm fully immunized as of today and plan to make my overdue appointments for eye exam, teeth cleaning, etc.  

I'll feel less concerned when I'm out shopping in the big, bad world, too.  Heck, I'll probably even start browsing in stores again instead of running in and running out.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

I had my 2nd Pfizer injection 2.5 weeks ago. Here in south Florida there are few restrictions, however, I don't expect to be changing much until the majority of the population has the opportunity to get their vaccinations.

It was important to me to get the vaccinations to stay out of the hospital in the event the virus got to me.

Trusted Contributor

Today my husband and I became fully vaccinated after having gotten our second Moderna shots two weeks ago!! And for the first time in over a year we got to hug our son!!❤ I did not want to let him go!😉 It was the best feeling in the world!!

We are in our 60s...our son is in his early 30s and lives nearby in a condo. (He lived here at home with us until he finished grad school but moved out about 4 years ago.) Over this past year he insisted on bringing us our perishable groceries so that we would not have to go inside the grocery stores. We would have the quick hand-offs of the bags of food out in the driveway but we never hugged! Tonight that changed!❤

But now my husband and I will do our own grocery shopping again. I have been ordering non-perishable food from Target, Amazon, Walmart, etc. since last March and I may actually continue doing some of that because it is convenient and I have found they have great prices!😉 But I cannot wait to go to the meat and dairy sections of the grocery store!!

And I look forward to eating out and shopping at the mall and just getting back to a feeling of normalcy!! My husband has been working from home for the last year but sometime soon his government office will have people returning. 

I truly think this last year will make us appreciate and cherish every single day!!

Honored Contributor

Whatever the experts say I will abide by.  I am not going to go crazy and do it all but gradually move forward.  I plan to see my family and friends first and pick out some stores I miss.  We still have to wear masks at the stores which is fine with me, I think it is a sensible thing to do.  If I lived at one of those states which opened up everything, I would still wear a mask. There are ulterior motives out there and I will leave it at that.

I do look forward to the time it is safe enough for everyone to stop wearing masks and social distancing.  

Esteemed Contributor

not listen to anymore mis information abt covid 19

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Do people understand it's experimental? They don't know how long the vaccine will protect you & they don't know the long term effects.