Frequent Contributor

What's up with Nature's Code?

Has anyone heard anything on the status of Nature's Code? I just received an email that they are canceling my A/D for Hair, Skin & Nails. Not so long ago, they canceled my A/D for Resveratrol and awhile back the Extra-Strength Fish Oil. Aren't they going to have anything but the multi-vitamin packets anymore? I'm hoping they don't cancel those too!

Honored Contributor

Re: What's up with Nature's Code?

I dropped out when Dr. Rouse left. They could not tell me who is in charge and who is making the decisions on formulas and if the original NC packs would be updated like they were in the past as needed.

I've moved over to Andrew Lessman's Women's Complete 100 Max.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

Mine got delayed, then last week I was told it was going to arrive late, then I read an article that they no longer stocked it, and today I got a letter stating it would be a long while before I get it. I think I'm being lied to on the hair, skin and nails Biotin. {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Frequent Contributor

On 6/13/2014 Remee said:

Mine got delayed, then last week I was told it was going to arrive late, then I read an article that they no longer stocked it, and today I got a letter stating it would be a long while before I get it. I think I'm being lied to on the hair, skin and nails Biotin. {#emotions_dlg.mad}

I wonder why they would tell you all of those things when I got the actual cancellation email? I'll bet you get the email next.

Contributor

I order from Swansons Vitamins and Puritan's Pride. If you check the ingredients of the vitamins you were taking you can probably find something equivalent or similar on one of those two sites or other ones that sell vitamins at more economical prices like Vitacost which all list ingredients. You just have to be observant and do your homework.