Respected Contributor

What’s the difference between the Essentials 1 and the

Ultimate Women’s wellness.  Ordered the Essentials 1 but I’m 69 and maybe should have gone with the other.

Honored Contributor

Re: What’s the difference between the Essentials 1 and the

@Valstybaby   You might consider going to Andrew's website and use the comparison tool so you can compare products.

You can also read all of the labels for every product on HSN.  Each label explains it's purpose.

Essential 1 is a daily multivitamin.  Women's Ultimate Wellness is for menopause (pre and peri) and menstral cycle symptoms.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@Valstybaby   You might consider going to Andrew's website and use the comparison tool so you can compare products.

You can also read all of the labels for every product on HSN.  Each label explains it's purpose.

Essential 1 is a daily multivitamin.  Women's Ultimate Wellness is for menopause (pre and peri) and menstral cycle symptoms.

Thank you. I will look on his site.  Since I am way post menopausal I think I’ll get the TS Essential 1. 

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby  That's a good tip @VaBelle35 gave you. I like to be able to compare a couple of products, so it is a good tool. Heart