Honored Contributor

Re: What has become of my bed?

I bought something like this when my friend became bed ridden. She used it mostly for her books, mags and remote controls. You can attach it to the headboard or place it under the mattress and let it hang on the side.

2_580x@2x.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Oh I like that!  Unfortunately, I dont have a headboard.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@SilleeMee 

Oh I like that!  Unfortunately, I dont have a headboard.

Maybe hang it on the wall?? @LilacTree 

Honored Contributor

I know you are joking, but I use a breakfast -in-bed tray to hold all my stuff. Moving it is easy once I get up.
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:
I know you are joking, but I use a breakfast -in-bed tray to hold all my stuff. Moving it is easy once I get up.

@AuntG 

Oh,  the issue exists, I’m not joking about that. I was just trying to make it funny instead of a big problem.  Years ago the old me would have never been able to deal with it.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@dex wrote:

@LilacTree @You must be feeling better...you are showing off your sense of humor.My storage solution for you is to look up.How about a ceiling shelf on pulleys with a remote control to raise and lower.You could get really seriously stocked up if you made use of the overhead space.

@dex 

That is hysterical!!  OMG I am laughing so hard!  The optics of me hanging off a pulley . . . It completely coincides with my frequent phrase lately that I look like a wet dishrag hanging off a hook!!

ETA . . . “Seriously stocked up,” that killed me!!

Yes, get a boat lift! 

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree I've seen organizers like the one @SilleeMee posted that you can hang in between your box spring and mattress. I will look online for you and see what I can find.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree Pottery Barn has this larger one for $45. Walmart has the smaller one for $12.99. I need one too.

shopping.jpeg

shopping (1).jpeg

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree If you have a footboard Bed Bath and Beyond has a 2 piece organizer. If you have any sort of rails on your bed Amazon has them to hang on rails.

I just searched "bed organizer"

Honored Contributor

Walmart set of 2 bedside organizers $12.95

731da05e-2db0-4031-bdcb-839039c15141_1.d50d3bd117fe84ee3b3152d2fd7a0d9e.jpeg