Respected Contributor

Re: What has become of my bed?

@izziebee wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

A couple of months ago, I bought a new adjustable bed & needed a handy place to put the remote for it & my TV/Satellite box, so I got one of these from Amazon & stuck it on the side of my nightstand closest to the bed.  You can only see it when you're in bed, it's not visible otherwise & holds both the bed & TV remotes & keeps the top of my nightstand uncluttered.

TotalMount Universal Remote Holder (Quantity 1 - Two Remotes per Holder)

Thank you you for this idea @aubnwa01 !

@izziebee   I think it also comes in white.

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 

OMG, I love dogs, especially big ones (GSDs are my favorite) but I could never sleep with them!  But I couldn’t sleep with a man anymore either.  I gotta sleep alone!!

As for snoring, I know I snore because I hear it right as I’m waking up.  But it’s a dainty snore of course!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Trusted Contributor

Well I'm glad to find out that this thread isn't that you ended up not liking the new bed you bought a while back. I remember that because I looked at the brand you said you got and it looks pretty awesome. Hope you're still liking it!

Respected Contributor

My bed has been taken over by books--I am okay with that!

Honored Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

Well I'm glad to find out that this thread isn't that you ended up not liking the new bed you bought a while back. I remember that because I looked at the brand you said you got and it looks pretty awesome. Hope you're still liking it!

Oh yes, @pigletsmom, I still love my bed.  Good thing because I spend the majority of my time in it these days!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

This isn't my bed. I took over my late husbands room and bed with clothes bought for no room to hang up.