Trusted Contributor

What happened to sidsmom (poster)?

Just curios if anyone knows as she was very active here, haven't seen any of her posts/threads/replies. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to sidsmom (poster)?

[ Edited ]

@LoveMyBaby 

I put up this same post about a week ago. Checked and her last post was in the Beauty Forum on April 9th. Not sure it was in this Wellness, or  the Community Forum. I don't recall anyone responding they knew how to contact her.

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I have had her on my mind a great deal and noticed she had not been posting at all.  I know she lives close to me (a couple of hours away) here in Texas.  I believe she is connected to the law enforcement in that big city too.  I hope she and her family are all safe.  She keeps up us current on when to fly our flags half-staff.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@LoveMyBaby 

If you search 'Forums & Blogs' above you will find other threads discussing her absence,

maybe one of those threads will give you a clue.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

There are a number of posters missing.

Honored Contributor

The ones from big cities or in the medical profession cause me to wonder about Covid. I know that sounds pessimistic, but it honestly has crossed my mind. One prolific poster from the eastern US had a husband who was a nurse, and her posts stopped in early April.

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@LoveMyBaby 

If you search 'Forums & Blogs' above you will find other threads discussing her absence,

maybe one of those threads will give you a clue.

I think that thread no longer exists.  (It was in Wellness.)

Trusted Contributor

@hckynut 

Thanks, I didn't do a search - (didn't even think to do that). I appreciate the follow up from everyone here. I just know she posted here a lot and I was wondering what happened to her. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

I so wonder about lilac tree, been a long time since she posted.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I so wonder about lilac tree, been a long time since she posted.

@goldensrbest 

Her last post was in this Forum on January 15th. She was thanking everybody and describing how she was struggling to find a way to keep posting. 

Was hoping her daughter might keep us aware of how she is doing. This really concerns me because we had become very close cyber-friends. I wish I knew how to contact her or one of her daughters. Maybe she will see this.  @LilacTree .

hckynut🏒

hckynut(john)