Re: What happened to Nature’s Code?

I've been using Nature's Code (packets) for women over 50 for about 15 years.  Around Dec. of 2018 I received notification that my auto delivery shipment was out of stock, and that I would be notified if and when more stock arrived.  I hung on and did not cancel my auto delivery.  Guess what?  In April 2019 I was notified that my order had shipped, and I received my 90 day supply!  Now another 90 days has passed, and I just received another email with another shipment notification for my auto delivery.   When you search for Nature's Code vitamins on QVC, they are no longer available.  But it appears that they are still trying to accommodate people who hung on and didn't cancel their auto delivery.  I am so happy, and hope they will keep shipping.  If you canceled your auto delivery, it doesn't look like you will be able to get them again.

Honored Contributor

They did say they would not be taking new customers but they would honor people who were on auto delivery.

I went off of it because QVC could not confirm that the formula would continue to be updated based on research.  I was on the formula for years and every once in a while the formula would be updated.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

That's too bad. I took N.C. packets for years until I began seeing a naturopath and she tweaked all my supplements over to Vital Nutrients and Integrative Therapeutics. I always trusted the N.C. packets and had good results, that I could feel.

I'm in the minority here, but I don't like Andrew Lessman. 

I have had the same problem several times with delayed shipments with Men's Over 50.  My recent oreder of June 2020 looks strange.  Packets have missing tables, some have too many tablets.  What has happened to QVC quality control?  I am beginning to think that we are getting counterfiet versions of Nature's Code.  I wish QVC would let us know what is going on so perhaps we can find an alternative.  Are they still good vitamins or somthing that might be harmful?

Respected Contributor

Might be a combination of so much competition in the market, and QVC's commitment to Andrew Lessman.  I got away from NC a long time ago after researching and taking another multivitamin.  Then, I finally took Andrew Lessman's and like it just fine.  I'm not big on taking lots of supplements.  I love fruits and vegetables, so I do pretty good on energy level. 

My opinion is the same as many of the people on this blog. I love Nature's Code. QVC has a few other multi vits on their site but when you compare what is in Nature's Code to the others, there is NO COMPARISON. Nature's Code has more "punch" in the "Amount Per Serving". I really did take the time to compare Nature's Code to the other products. I would even be willing to spend a little more to get the 90 Day supply back in stock. PLEASE GET NATURE'S CODE BACK IN STOCK!

Trusted Contributor

OMG!!! i loved the "old" formula of natures code.. i got it on auto delivery. loved the all in one pack.. it did really seem to make me feel better and i had alot more energy... but then i read reviews and apparently the new formula was horrible.. so i didnt re order... they guy who invented it i know passed.. and for awhile their was a new younger man presenting it.. but that was a very good vitamin pack... and sooo worth the price, loved eveything in 1 pack........ to tell you the truth i havent been taking vitamins since.. but i am wondering about the andrew  lessman vitamins.. how good are they? i liked narures code because it was all the right amt. in each pill you didnt have to take anymore.. anyone use his vitamins and are they the higher amt where you dont have to take more???