Frequent Contributor

Re: What are the best vitamins to take??

Costco.com has the very best ever vitamin. Just one capsule daily is needed and it contains everything you need including 100 mg of Coenzyme Q 10. 120 capsules for $20. Not sold in Costco stores, just Costco.com. Made in Nevada.

Honored Contributor

@bonnie f  Be sure to check back and let us know how you like Andew's product after taking it for a while. I've been using it for quite sometime and think it is great. Heart

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@bonnie f  Be sure to check back and let us know how you like Andew's product after taking it for a while. I've been using it for quite sometime and think it is great. Heart

thank you i will let you know.. so many choices out there i like to see what everyone else thinks... i bought some from amazon yrs back and i dont think they did a whole lot... i like when i hear people say one brand is good... if more than a few say it.. it gotta be good  lol

Super Contributor

@nightnurse wrote:

Costco.com has the very best ever vitamin. Just one capsule daily is needed and it contains everything you need including 100 mg of Coenzyme Q 10. 120 capsules for $20. Not sold in Costco stores, just Costco.com. Made in Nevada.

I've heard several recommendations for this one @nightnurse. thanks.