Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Will You Do For Yourself in 2019?

I have added meditation to my daily workout.  Difficult to get started since I am usually always on the go.  I also am trying new classes at the Y.  Stem cell on my knees is one of the plans, and my ordering from the Q will definitely be down.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Here is a p.m. sequence for any of the yogis/yoginis.

Beat insomnia and boost relaxation with our bedtime essential flow. A 12 minute yoga sequence perfect to soothe your mind and body before bed. Put on your coziest PJs, grab a cup of chamomile tea and unwind! www.spotebi.com/...:

Respected Contributor

I need to begin making a list of goals....getting my home organized comes to mind.  

Finding a doctor that treats CFS and finding out if I truly have this or something else going on.  Then what to do about it that I am already not doing presently!

Look into reducing my reaction to stress....anxiety.  

If I could achieve just these 3 goals I believe I would be much happier relaxed person and I would really like that LOL!

There are others.....I want to get better overall habits....make sure I get a daily habit of reading GOD'S word....and pray more worry less.  

Esteemed Contributor

ouseRe: What Will You Do For Yourself in 2019?

Keep walking. Try to keep up the house by picking up and putting things away. Getting lazy.

Honored Contributor