Trusted Contributor

Re: What Products Do You Use For Neuropathy Please?

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Teddie wrote:

@tends2dogs 

Thank you so much for taking the time to send that detailed response. I appreciate that! I want to show this to my daughter when she has a chance and talk about it. I promise I’ll get back to you about this at a later time. 

I am anxious to hear what she thinks and if she is open to trying some of these remedies.  They certainly can do no harm.  

Again, I would get the book I recommended.  I never put it away......I go to it alot.

@tends2dogs  She is open to any and all natural remedies I’ve shown her. I just haven’t had a chance yet to get into a conversation about this. I did tell her about this subject and she’s anxious to hear more. And I will look into the book. Thank you again! 

Trusted Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Teddie   Have you used the cell salts before?  Are you familiar with them?  I would like to recommend a great guide book called Homeopathic Cell Salt Remedies - Healing with Natures's 12 Mineral Compounds by Nigey Lennon and Lionel Rolfe.  I got it for around $10 on Amazon and it is so helpful.

The incident with my husband was over 10 years ago so I am not sure exactly what he took.  Does your daughter have a ganglia?  That would be different than tennis elbow.  I couldn't find anything specific for ganglia, but #4 Ferr Phos is great for inflammation.  #9 Nat Mur can be used for uneven water in the body.  Rhus Tox was recommended in the book for the tennis elbow problem.

Now, you don't take them all at once.  If you are not familiar with dosing, please do some reading on it.  You can not take too much, however it won't do you any good either.  The dosing is important.  

I wish your daughter well.  I will always try a natural remedy first.  

@tends2dogs  I promised I’d get back to you and am finally able to do that. My poor daughter ended up with Covid so it’s been a rough month. Her fiancé had it too. They picked it up from some members of his family and it went through some members of our family. She lives with us but we were keeping our distance. 

I had her read the information here. She said it is ganglia. She also told me antibiotics and steroids were recommended and she won’t go that route. 

We’ve used homeopathic drops and tablets since my kids were babies. Have never been one to look for pharmaceuticals for answers. 

What she read was intriging and she will persue further answers. She’d like to get that taken care of before her wedding. She was already self-conscious about it while having engagement photos taken this fall. 

We both thank you very much for your helpful advice and for giving us much to consider!  

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for getting back with me, @Teddie .  I am sorry to hear about your daughter and her fiance contracting Covid.  I hope the rest of the family was able to stay healthy.  I hope that your daughter can figure out a remedy for her ganglia.  I looked that up and it seems they are similar to lipomas.  I hope that she gets the book I recommended.  It is something she will refer to for many years.  

Congratulations and Best Wishes to the happy couple!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

I have type 2 diabetes.  I keep my carb count as low as I can manage and that has helped me with neuropathy.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs wrote:

Thank you for getting back with me, @Teddie .  I am sorry to hear about your daughter and her fiance contracting Covid.  I hope the rest of the family was able to stay healthy.  I hope that your daughter can figure out a remedy for her ganglia.  I looked that up and it seems they are similar to lipomas.  I hope that she gets the book I recommended.  It is something she will refer to for many years.  

Congratulations and Best Wishes to the happy couple!

@tends2dogs  Between her fiancé and our family 14 people had it—16 if my husband and I are counted. We were tested but it came back negative, so we’ll never know for sure. We were just completely weak and exhausted for about a month—3 weeks for sure. None of us had it bad except for my daughter. She was in bed except to get up to use bathroom, shower and eat. 

You have been so kind and I have to thank you once again!  Take care! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddie   I am so sorry to hear what you and your family have been through.  Let's hope and pray that you are out of the valley and climbing the mountain to recovery and better days ahead.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

@tends2dogs  My other daughter and her husband had it, too. She is a middle school teacher and was out a couple weeks. She said she felt mostly fine and if it weren’t for the diagnosis and requirement to stay home she would have been at work typically.  It’s not the “end up in the hospital and just about die” thing for most! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GenXmuse wrote:

I take 600 mg of alpha lipoic acid a day for mine. It's been shown to help with nerve pain. It's also is good for the skin and metabolism. Definitely worth a google if you want more info. Nerve pain is a bear to treat. 

@Reconnaissant,

@GenXmuse,

I read about ALA first on here of course!😊

And it took a few weeks but it does help! I was surprised and happy.

Doesn't make it all go away but helps a lot!

I'm also going to try gaba.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

I take 600 mg of alpha lipoic acid a day for mine. It's been shown to help with nerve pain. It's also is good for the skin and metabolism. Definitely worth a google if you want more info. Nerve pain is a bear to treat. 

@Reconnaissant,

@GenXmuse,

I rad about ALA first ono here of course!😊

I am thrilled that it has helped you. Really, really happy!! Thanks for letting us know. 

Valued Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

@Reconnaissant,

@GenXmuse,

I read about ALA first on here of course!😊

@on the bay 

😊