Valued Contributor

Re: What Products Do You Use For Neuropathy Please?

Hello @Teddie 

Yes, some relief.

I have other medical issues so the doctor suggested slowly incorporating the supplements. You are kind for asking.

Thank you 

Trusted Contributor

@Reconnaissant wrote:

Hello @Teddie 

Yes, some relief.

I have other medical issues so the doctor suggested slowly incorporating the supplements. You are kind for asking.

Thank you 

@Reconnaissant  Oh good.  I get that you’re dealing with other things so it makes it tougher. Hope you continue to feel better. 

Valued Contributor

@Teddie 

Please tag me if you have any other Wellness ideas please.

Trusted Contributor

@Reconnaissant wrote:

@Teddie 

@Reconnaissant  I don’t know what all you’re dealing with but I sure understand the struggle to be well. 

When I was struggling some years back and praying for answers I found 2 programs on tv that helped me immensely, otherwise I’d be completely lost. 

I discovered Know the Cause and also Your Health with Dr. Becker. Lots of health related advice. Maybe you can do a search and see if your area carries them? 

I truly wish you and everyone here good health, but I know some of us are going to deal with things, regardless. I hope we can all be there for each other. ♥️

Valued Contributor

@Teddie wrote:

@Reconnaissant wrote:

@Teddie 

@Reconnaissant  I don’t know what all you’re dealing with but I sure understand the struggle to be well. 

When I was struggling some years back and praying for answers I found 2 programs on tv that helped me immensely, otherwise I’d be completely lost. 

I discovered Know the Cause and also Your Health with Dr. Becker. Lots of health related advice. Maybe you can do a search and see if your area carries them? 

I truly wish you and everyone here good health, but I know some of us are going to deal with things, regardless. I hope we can all be there for each other. ♥️

@Teddie wrote:

@Reconnaissant wrote:

@Teddie 

@Teddie 

Know The Cause is on TV and Dr Becker is YouTube.

Do you buy their supplements?

Thank you 

Trusted Contributor

Something else, @Reconnaissant : there are many here who are smarter and have far more knowledge than me and deserve such credit. 🙂

Also, the programs I mentioned, I always DVR them. Many are repeats and I can delete when I recognize one as such. 

Trusted Contributor

@Reconnaissant  Dr Becker sells nutrition but also sells others supplements. No, I haven’t bought anything from his site. But I fully trust him. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@GenXmuse 

I've never seen that Nervefix before. I looked at the ingredients in it and it contains belladonna. Isn't that a poison?

@SilleeMee   Are you familiar with homeopathic?  There is arsenic in Arsenicum Album for an example.  It is titrated down to the point of not being able to be measured.  I have had wonderful success with homeopathic remedies.  My husbands water on the elbow was eliminated with tissue salts.  His transplant doctor wanted to drain it.  I thought, why inject a needle and perhaps introduce bacteria in a patient that recently had a transplant?  A few pellets under the tongue for a few weeks did the trick.  I have also treated our dog with IBD with homeopathic remedies.  It is very interesting to learn about.  These are only a couple of examples.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs 

Yes, it's very interesting and I have taken interest in homeopathic remedies before. Alternative medicine, as some people call it, has always been a part of my health. Woman Happy 

Trusted Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@GenXmuse 

I've never seen that Nervefix before. I looked at the ingredients in it and it contains belladonna. Isn't that a poison?

@SilleeMee   Are you familiar with homeopathic?  There is arsenic in Arsenicum Album for an example.  It is titrated down to the point of not being able to be measured.  I have had wonderful success with homeopathic remedies.  My husbands water on the elbow was eliminated with tissue salts.  His transplant doctor wanted to drain it.  I thought, why inject a needle and perhaps introduce bacteria in a patient that recently had a transplant?  A few pellets under the tongue for a few weeks did the trick.  I have also treated our dog with IBD with homeopathic remedies.  It is very interesting to learn about.  These are only a couple of examples.

@tends2dogs 

I love homeopathic remedies. What you described about your husband sounds just like what my daughter has on her wrist bone right now. It’s painful and she was advised to have it drained with a needle, like you said. She’s not wanting to go that route and is wearing a brace when she’s doing things. Would you be so kind as to tell me specifically what you used? I’ve been able to help her with her health going with the natural and nutritional way when doctors weren’t able to do anything for her. Just love what God has provided for us.