Honored Contributor

Re: Well it hit me...keep doing the same thing the same way and expecting different results

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal, rock on with your bad self!!  I am so proud of you..  adjustments and changes are key... moderation, accountability, GF you got it going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!  People don't realize WW gals/guys can have fish/tartar sauce and etc.. you have to modify and be accountable!!  for everyone doing so well on WW!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Re: Well it hit me...keep doing the same thing the same way and expecting different results

I have often made very tasty coleslaw and tartar sauce in the past using such ingredients as fat free Greek yoghurt, white vinegar, and Stevia.

I thought WW was known for the wonderful recipes available through meetings, print media and online.

Part of the "skill" of maintaining weight loss is developing tasty, healthful substitutes for foods that may add weight.

Bottom line, we all need to be accountable to ourselves. In my own personal experience "helpful" comments are only helpful when they are requested by the person presumed to need help.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I appreciate all helpful, truly helpful, comments. Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@castlenv wrote:

I agree.  I'm a lifetime member and originally lost 20 pounds on the program they were using back in the 1990's.  Recently went back to lose the same 15-20 pounds, followed the point system and in my first week, when I think I should lose the most, I lost 0.8 pounds.  I was eating less than my allowed points so I was disappointed. 

The leader said I wasn't eating enough!!!  That I should use my entire point allowance.  If I did that, I would be eating normally, so what's the point.  Did not go back and since I'll be turning 66 in a few weeks I figure I'm entitled to a few extra pounds.  Not worth the stress.

Didn't work for me either and I did not cheat.  Got the old eat more gained then gave up.  Why pay big bucks for a big " but " I am not losing?