Honored Contributor

Re: Welcome to the November Exercise Thread

@bopper  Keep an eye on it.  UPS lost my heater once it got to Atlanta on 11/14 and it's been nowhere to be found.  Shipping has gotten way slow since Black Friday hit.  I am waiting on orders I placed almost a week ago just to ship out.  

Respected Contributor

Hey everyone, well it's dark already, sigh....  I've been a busy bee!  Put up another smaller tree in my kitchen, cleaned, vacuumed....the basement is a mess but upstairs looks good.  Decided to have everyone here for Christmas Eve, against some of the families suggestion that my house is too small.  We'll make it work... One sister isn't speaking to me, long story not related to Christmas but ...............

I didn't do a workout but did 6 days in a row so called it good.  I"ll do all this week up until I leave though.

Laura I will be watching for my order, checked several times today and nothing on the tracking has changed.  I emailed CS, but nothing back from them yet, they are probably busy but I have a feeling this one is lost.  Dang it, I wanted to take it with me.

Hope you all have a relaxing evening!  Storm coming here tomorrow and it's dads 91 Birthday.  Were planning on taking him to dinner about a 30 minute drive but will have to play that by ear.  I did make his favorite Birthday cake though while I was decorating.

Honored Contributor

@bopper Happy Birthday to your dad. Have a wonderful day!

Hi All. 

My first post here and I was inspired because I made it out of the hospital with surgery last month and back into PT already.   Feeling much needed refreshment after my last workout and I wanted to snd positive vibes out to the community!!

Honored Contributor

Welcome @JohnnySe!  We have all moved into the December thread so please come and join us there.  We would love to hear about your journey.  So glad you are on the mend.  Heart