Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome to the March Exercise Thread

Happy Monday everyone, it's a dreary one here today, drizzling out but it is 42 so I won't complain.

This morning I did Treadmill intervals and Pilates.   Still loving my new machine!

Nomless the container store sounds cool and I can see how you could get carried away in there literally!  Nice to have organization and things out of sight!

Foxxie  60 sounds heavenly, can't wait for warmer days and sunny skies.  Enjoy it.  Time does go fast.  My one granddaughter is 11 already and it seems she was just born!  Then my younger granddaughter just turned 1, and that year flew by.  Each day is precious for sure!   Enjoy your classes today!

Lucy did you have a nice weekend, and have fun at the 5 K?  Hope the kids are doing well and the animals too!

Laura how are you!

Judy I think of you often too and your wonderful trips, check in and say hello.

Cater, waving to you as well, how are the animals?

Tony .....well not sure your reading but I think of you and the Nascar has started!

All those lurking are welcome to say hello... Have a good day everyone!

Respected Contributor

Foxxie, being from Chicago originally, I remember Crate and Barrel. I used to go there shortly after it opened, before it became the brand it is now. Container store prices are also a bit high, but probably fair because the goods are very nice. I got lots of things organized and am happy I decided to spend the $$ to clean up some clutter.

Hi, Bopper, glad it's sort of warm there, but sorry you're still not into spring weather. It will be in the 60's here today.

I did errands this mornimg, nothing planned the rest of the day.

Honored Contributor

Did 2.5 mi/33 min on the treadmill.  I got new contacts and can't see anything up close with my readers on....need new ones....omg and had to wear readers when on the treadmill to see my playlist....jeez!  Still cleaning the grout......only 2 hours today as I can't neglect the rest of the house.

Speaking of Chicago.....sigh....the other week I saw a man with a sweatshirt that read north (in blue) and side (in red).  I thought north side of what?  Duh......I was wearing a cubs shirt too.....totally out of the element here in SoCal!!!!!!

Happy Monday all!!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

Did 2.5 mi/33 min on the treadmill.  I got new contacts and can't see anything up close with my readers on....need new ones....omg and had to wear readers when on the treadmill to see my playlist....jeez!  Still cleaning the grout......only 2 hours today as I can't neglect the rest of the house.

Speaking of Chicago.....sigh....the other week I saw a man with a sweatshirt that read north (in blue) and side (in red).  I thought north side of what?  Duh......I was wearing a cubs shirt too.....totally out of the element here in SoCal!!!!!!

Happy Monday all!!!!!!

Lol.  One of those tshirts that made you have to think, huh.

@MickD, I gave up on contacts a few years ago because I couldn't read with them.  Before I gave up, I tried the bifocal kind.  They put them on me at the site and before I got half way home, I had to take those babies out.  Nauseous.  Luckily, it was a free trial.  Befor I gave up on the contacts, I carried a magnifying glass around with me so I could read.  Oh, the things we go through with aging.  Take care Mick.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Good morning, everybody.  Yesterday was warm for this time of year and humid.  We all remarked on the discomfort while we exercised.  It wasn't bad, just not used to it yet.

Good day for exercising this morning!  As I have said before Tuesday is one of my more 'enjoyable' workout days.  I'm going to send them a suggestion, though, that they include a morning line dance class.  I usually don't go back in the evening which is when the class is done now.  Looking forward to my body/sculpt class and then my flexibility class.  I still haven't done a Pilates class.  When the schedule changes (I believe May is when it changes),  I plan to fit that in.

Peace and love, Everyone.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Hey all, making this quick, we've been without power for a while now, over 60 mph winds here and it's sunny out.   Power out all over the place here.   Did Pilates as it needs only "my" power, not walking outside, dangerous.  Shingles coming off roofs and flying debris.   Went to Chiro this morning and could feel the car blowing on the highway.  

Take care everyone!

Flickering now...

Honored Contributor

OMG .@bopper  That's really scary!  I hope it's short lived and nobody gets hurt.

Honored Contributor

Good morning all.  Back to the coat today, lol.  Yesterday, I got away with zip up sweater since I knew I wouldn't have far to walk from the parking lot to the fitness center.  It's expected to be about 15 degrees colder today.  Fickle weather.

Well, Wednesday and Thursday are not my best workout days so I'll probably just do my walking.  Better than nothing.

Respected Contributor

Hey all, happy Wednesday!   It's still windy but not as bad but now it's very cold and snowing once again, so it's quite blustery out.  Lows at night of 0 and highs of 20 for the next 7 days....so don't ya'all complain about your weather  LOL    Just kidding  Smiley Tongue

I did Pilates reformer and treadmill intervals this morning.  Was going to have my GD here but her mom's work schedule changed so I have her tomorrow and not today. 

foxxie I wear readers but now prescription glasses and in the grocery store my readers are on and off the whole trip, can't walk in them as it's blurry ....kind of a pain!

My gf had a spot taken off her face yesterday, toof 4 hours and it had been cancerous but he said he got it all but she needed a skin graph...felt bad for her.  Today she is resting and just grateful they got it all.  

Lucy you okay, your MIA for a few days.   Did DS have his infusion?  

Nomless do you watch Survivor?  Starts tonight, can't wait!!  The Voice has been good too, although some are saying its the Blake and Gwen show  Hahaha  doesn't bother me!

Laura, hi and waving to you, hows the critters?

SanFran girl, are you still in training?

Judy,,,,,no we haven't forgotten you!

Cater you either, waz up!

have a good day everyone!

Honored Contributor

Did 2.5 mi/33 min on the treadmill.  Have a great day everyone!  It is sunny and 70...will do a tad bit in the backyard.....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G