Honored Contributor

Re: Week Twelve of the NFL Regular Season!!!

On 11/20/2014 luvmyteddy said:

Wow what a game between KC and Oakland. I thought for sure we would lose this game. Now 20-17. It's still anyone's game.

WOW it was a good game ......sorry about your Chiefs....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

CONGRATS Raider fans.....one BIG difference between the Raiders and my team Washington.....each and every week I see your Raiders compete and make an effort and try to win.....sadly my team doesn't seem to care any more....Again CONGRATS on the WIN RAIDER FANS!!! Carr did a good job!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

On 11/20/2014 sunshine45 said:

WOW......the RAIDERS FINALLY won a game! .....and they made it exciting to watch! congratulations to charles woodson! he became the first player in NFL history to get 50 interceptions (he has 58) AND 20 sacks in a career. he is a 17 year player.

sorry for the chiefs luvmyteddy.....

I know, RATS! So close and it would be to them...the team that hasn't won all year.

Esteemed Contributor

SPURT, you picked San Francisco to win, so maybe that means you jinxed that team and Washington will win, after all. Reverse psychology. After Oakland's win, anything can happen, so I think Washington could shock the 49'ers. Oakland has been competitive in their games-unlike Washington- but I have a feeling that there will be some other big upsets. Just when you think a team has given up, they prove you wrong. This would be a good time for Washington to play spoiler and hurt San Francisco's chances.

An article mentioned that the Patriots seem unstoppable. So watch the Lions win. I'm still going with New England just because they play at home.

The Jets-Bills game has been moved to Monday night in Detroit. How will the teams be able to travel there?

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/20/2014 teganslaw said:

I hope you're right about Arizona winning.

I wouldn't be surprised if Washington came to life this week and won. (Yes, I said that!) They have issues, but San Francisco is too inconsistent. This time of year there are teams who want to play spoiler for those trying to reach the playoffs. I would be happy if Washington beat SF just because I want to see Arizona stay in first place.

Right, I have friends in AZ, and the talk of the day was this, for the reason you stated. New nickname for my boy Bob3G? RG3 and 7. This week: RG3 and 8.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Does anyone else think there will be a lot of player movement this off season? I could see Johnny Manziel, RGIII, Adrian Peterson, and others all moving this off season. Once that off season trading period opens I think things will get very interesting. There are a lot of young quarterbacks who have disappointed the teams that drafted them who might be available. I've got a suspicion there will be way, way more player movement than normal this off season. There isn't a lot of help in free agency for teams, but I'm thinking we'll see all kinds of trades.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Frequent Contributor

I knew my Raiders had a win just waiting to come out! It was special that it came against the Chiefs. Been fan of the Silver and Black for over 45 years and will always stick with them through thick and thin.

Esteemed Contributor

Gardenman, I agree that there will be much movement this among players and coaches this off season. RG111 might be traded, but not sure about Adrian Peterson. Would any team want him after all the controversy? If reports are correct, Jim Harbaugh is leaving SF. Tom Coughlin is on the hot seat, as well as Rex Ryan. Another quarterback who might be gone is Jay Cutler, but he had just signed a large contract, so he might be safe. It is going to be an interesting off season.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

On 11/21/2014 teganslaw said:

SPURT, you picked San Francisco to win, so maybe that means you jinxed that team and Washington will win, after all. Reverse psychology. After Oakland's win, anything can happen, so I think Washington could shock the 49'ers. Oakland has been competitive in their games-unlike Washington- but I have a feeling that there will be some other big upsets. Just when you think a team has given up, they prove you wrong. This would be a good time for Washington to play spoiler and hurt San Francisco's chances.

An article mentioned that the Patriots seem unstoppable. So watch the Lions win. I'm still going with New England just because they play at home.

The Jets-Bills game has been moved to Monday night in Detroit. How will the teams be able to travel there?

Hey TEGAN---boy was my Chiefs/Raider pick WRONG....what else is new....{#emotions_dlg.laugh} And fans from the Ravens and now the Patriots have begged me not to pick their respective teams in my picks since I'm a jinx....{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Who knows maybe I have jinxed the 49ers too and also the Cowboys playing my DS's Giants...I'm there only hope.....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

But getting back to our QB---Gruden came out with some strong words saying that Robert has been coddled too long and the clock is ticking, he's auditioned long enough......we haven't won many games with him, we gotta figure out a way to get to the end zone....we gotta score......sounds like Robert's days could be numbered....

It's been a crazy year in the NFL with some of the upsets....that is what makes the league interesting and fun.....

Tegan I was wondering the same thing about the Bills....how are the Bills even going to get out of Buffalo....they said the weather should be warming up there....but if all that snow melts what about flooding....is that going to be another issue.....Sheltie mom can you shed some light on what's going on .....

Honored Contributor

On 11/22/2014 gardenman said:

Does anyone else think there will be a lot of player movement this off season? I could see Johnny Manziel, RGIII, Adrian Peterson, and others all moving this off season. Once that off season trading period opens I think things will get very interesting. There are a lot of young quarterbacks who have disappointed the teams that drafted them who might be available. I've got a suspicion there will be way, way more player movement than normal this off season. There isn't a lot of help in free agency for teams, but I'm thinking we'll see all kinds of trades.

GARDENMAN---yep I think there will be some player movement....

I wouldn't be surprised if somehow someway Johnny Manziel wound up in Dallas.....Jerry is STILL talking about the draft and how he had Manziel's name ready to go to the podium but when with OL Zack instead.....and with Romo's uncertainty....and Jerrah being the P.T. Barnum of the NFL would love love love the attention for his Cowboys too.....I just think the Cowboys will make some kind of move this off season, I can't see them sticking with Weeden as their backup.....JMHO.

And with Gruden's latest remarks (Robert has been coddled, the clock is ticking,he's auditioned long enough, it's production based business etc etc) its put up or shut up time for Robert too.....

As for AP.....what about sponsors/fans those that don't want to see Peterson on their team considering his past....

It should be a VERY interesting off season ....... and I wonder about some of the coaching moves that are shaping up too--Harbaugh seems to have seen his last season in San Francisco---will the Giants give Coughlin the boot?----what about Trestman if the Bears continue to lose (even though they need more talent on defense).......have the Raiders found their long term coach????.......is Lovie safe with the Bucs considering a disapppointing year????......has Mike Smith worn out his welcome in Atlanta.....and of course Rex seems to definitely be headed to the unemployment line.....although it should be the Jet's GM instead of him.....and will Rivera and the Panthers part ways....????