Trusted Contributor

Re: Week Four of the NFL Regular Season!!!

oops, I meant the Chiefs looked good last night, not the Rams.

Respected Contributor

On 9/30/2014 gardenman said:

I think the Saints and Patriots are both suffering from similar issues and that's the loss of veteran leadership. The Patriots traded Logan Mankins and the Saints traded away Darren Sproles and let Malcolm Jenkins leave in free agency and I think those player losses, while beneficial to the salary cap, have damaged the team chemistry. Neither of those teams looks like they did the year before and I'm guessing those lost players are a big part of the reason why. I know Sproles and Jenkins have been huge pickups for the Eagles.

Rob Ryan is probably doing with the Saints what Buddy Ryan did with the Eagles and that's pit the offense against the defense. That whole Ryan family coaching philosophy seems to be to sow seeds of discord between your two major components and hope the animosity carries over to the field.

The Raiders have started the purging early this year firing head coach Dennis Allen just four weeks into the season. I'd be surprised if he's the only coach heading out of town this off season. Things could get pretty ugly with coaches leaving all over the place.

I absolutely agree with you garden man. The Saints made a huge mistake when they let Darren Sproles go, as well as Malcolm Jenkins. I also agree that the Salary Cap put a Lid on the attitude of the Saints players in general. And sadly, because I like him, I think Drew Brees is off - just not up to his usual standard. Maybe it's because of the game plan, but something is missing.

I wish I could point to one player on the Saints team from last Sunday and say, "That guy was good!" I can't think of one.

Honored Contributor

On 9/30/2014 yellowrose said:

I really liked the way they did the Star Spangled Banner last night with the military band and the crowd actually singing. I wish we would get back to that.

The Rams looked really good last night, and NE didn't. Think that's the worse I'm seen NE play.

So Morris Claiborne is out for us the rest of the season. I'm sorry for him, but for us I don't think it's that big of a loss. He wasn't even suppose to start Sunday night, since he lost the starting position, but for whatever reason he did start.

Anyone interested in any NFL shirt, Fanatics have free shipping with no minimum with code "fallshipfree" Ends today. I picked up a double sided long sleeve tee.

Awesome - thank you!

Honored Contributor

On 9/30/2014 teganslaw said:

I hit "submit" too soon. The Colts released WR Da"Rick Rodgers for "Detrimental behavior to the team." He was arrested for a dui on the University of Indiana campus. He had talent, but apparently wasn't too bright. Another player, Purifoy, was with Da"Rick, but I'm not sure what will happen to him. Rodgers had issues before, but the Colts took a chance on signing him. Now it's all over.

LaRon landry has been suspended four games for PEDs. The drama continues....

Hi Tegan---

LaRon Landry is a hard hitter but he was always getting hurt and that is why we released him.....now PEDS too bad.....

The Pats/Chiefs game was a SHOCKER and considering that the Chiefs had so many injuries too.....Beli and Pats strategy has been to trade down in the draft and stock pile all these draft picks which they have been doing nothing with to get Brady some help----its all caught up with them now..

My Redskins play the Seahawks----YIKES!!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”