Honored Contributor

Re: Week Eight of the NFL Regular Season!!!

On 10/23/2014 Sheltie Mom said: OK, I've got gardenman on board, how about it Spurt? teganslaw? Bills / Jets pick? I'm just glad I get to stay home and sleep in this Sunday!

Hi Sheltie Mom---I'm picking your Bills......enjoy sleeping in and your stay at home!

How are your furbabies doing?

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

How much longer until football season is over?

Honored Contributor

On 10/25/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

How much longer until football season is over?{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Far too soon for those of us who are fans! We're just about to the halfway point of the season now. Training camp started in July so we've been through July, August, September, October and we've got November, December, January and February to go. That puts us jut about at the halfway point.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

the LONDON game seems pretty well attended.......so far the lions are dominating, but the falcons are TRYING to come back.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

our games on network tv today OTHER than the london game are the ravens/bengals and colts/steelers on CBS, and then on FOX eagles/cardinals.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

WOW......if you didnt watch the LONDON game you missed a GREAT game to watch, even if neither of the teams are your team! i love watching these types of games. nice comeback LIONS!

Honored Contributor

hey my picks were poofed......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

that is strange spurt.....when did you post them?

Respected Contributor

KC Chiefs all the way!

Honored Contributor

Jeez! What was Cam Newton doing in that Carolina/Seattle game??? You don't take sacks in the last minute of the fourth quarter! Ugh!!!

Lots of close games today. The Baltimore/Cincy game is coming down to the last play. Steve Smith's touchdown reception was just called back for offensive pass interference. (I'm not sure that would have been called if they were playing in Baltimore.) The Jets and Bears are imploding badly. The Bears had issues in the locker room after last week's game and I suspect things will be a bit heated again today. The Jets are just a mess.

Oh well, on to the Eagles' game! Fly Eagles Fly!!!!!!!!!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!