Super Contributor

Re: We’re all going to die; DNA Strands on the End of Our Chromosomes Hint When

to javala, do you not know this is a shopping channel and all posts should be for QVC products, not Hsn or SHOP HQ either- your post is about science not shopping or something that you bought- but a good article I think

Honored Contributor

On 2/7/2015 hopi said:
On 2/7/2015 rac71 said: The hospital killed my mother through ignorance and carelessness on 1/27. Her DNA had nothing to do with it.

Sorry that this happened to you.

My mother was done the same way and wrong medicines for my father.

It is devastating and hurtful as we watch the good,decent people we love work their whole lives, try to do the right thing and then gone in an instant thru neglect, laziness and greed.

So was my mother, but it has nothing to do with the new research, and for sure, it has nothing to do with the obvious notion that we are all going to die sometime.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

Thank you for this interesting thread OP.Smiley Happy

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Regular Contributor

On 2/8/2015 Ford1224 said:

We all live under "The Sword of Damocles." Any of us, young or old, healthy or sick, can die at any moment, for any reason.

Even if someday you could have your "telomeres" lengthened, you could walk out and get hit by a truck.

Take that research money and use it to figure out why more and more of us are dying of autoimmune disease.

Or drop a bomb on Monsanto.

Excellent suggestion.......BOMB MONSANTO! That would benefit all of us!! We could even use some of their own toxic waste to do it!

Super Contributor

Take that research money and use it to figure out why more and more of us are dying of autoimmune disease.

^^^THIS^^^

Honored Contributor

On 2/11/2015 Townsend said:

We all live under "The Sword of Damocles." Any of us, young or old, healthy or sick, can die at any moment, for any reason.

Even if someday you could have your "telomeres" lengthened, you could walk out and get hit by a truck.

Excellent suggestion.......BOMB MONSANTO! That would benefit all of us!! We could even use some of their own toxic waste to do it!

That would be wonderfully ironic!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I think there is good reason for the studies of telomeres, and I'm hoping it will lead to research and treatment for children with progeria.

We can do both... study telomeres and autoimmune disease.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

On 2/11/2015 NoelSeven said:

I think there is good reason for the studies of telomeres, and I'm hoping it will lead to research and treatment for children with progeria.

We can do both... study telomeres and autoimmune disease.

But we won't.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986