Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: We have returned and missed all our QVC pals & Happy Thanksgiving.

@adoreqvc

Hi Adore,

So glad to know you're back home, safe and had a wonderful time.

With regard to your comment about current international destruction of lives, etc., I was moved to hear "Let There Be Peace on Earth" tonight on GETtv during, I believe, "The Danny Kaye Show" (Christmas Special).  Watched 3 old specials, but think it was Danny's show.  It will repeat, so would recommend all 3 Christmas shows to those who receive GETtv.

Respected Contributor

Adore, I am so happy to see your post and to know you are back with us.  So many of us missed you.

May you and your dear Phillip have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Honored Contributor

I have never heard of taking a trip around our country referred to as the domestic USA. Just curius...

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

You are always missed adoreqvc, and genuinely welcomed when you return.

BEST WISHES for a beautiful Holiday Season!

As usual, your entertainment plans inspire us. We will be having a very small table today, but after some very dark times during this last Fall, we are happy to have a great deal to be thankful for.

Thank you for thinking of us! We look forward to sharing some old and new stories in the coming months!

Best Wishes to you both from Violann and Family

Respected Contributor

Adore,,

You are one gracious lady and I love reading your posts. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I have never heard of taking a trip around our country referred to as the domestic USA. Just curius...

I have travelled extensively most of my life and I also found this to be redundant, unless the OP was referring to the household help.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Welcome Home Adore Q,

So glad to have you and DH home. Your joye de vivre is infectious and sorely missed.

AND,

ID2 and Christina, your comments do not belong on this post. This is a positive post.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deedledeedeedle  Do you happen to know what "Domestic USA" means?  If so, can you explain it to the others.  I agree with the other poster who said it was "redundant".  I have heard of travelling "across the USA" but never have seen the word "Domestic".  This is a legitimate question - no harm intended.

I, also, do not appreciate your "scolding" other posters.  All threads should be positive.  If someone asks a question or disagrees, that doesn't mean it's negative.  It's called "being inquisitive".....  If you don't know the answers, then don't do the scolding.  JMO

Respected Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I'm guessing she meant continental US.  Much of he country, coast to coast perhaps, but not Alaska or Hawaii.   

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting that information sfnativeSmiley Happy.

We cannot have enough Christmas Shows as they do fill our hearts with comfort, love, joy, hope, and prayers, and clebrating the sacred birth of Christ is the true reason for the all of the worldwide Christmas celebrationsSmiley Happy.