Valued Contributor

Watching Show COPS... Mentally Ill Man - Shocking

Wow, I am watching COPS, and their is a case of a mentally ill man, and he is fighting the cops.  LORD, I just pray for these police men.  The case of the mentally ill is terrible, he is saying the police are trying to kill him.

The mother is elderly and he is big and strong.  The man was attempting to hang himself, Wow, I just ask all to pray for these police officers. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Watching Show COPS... Mentally Ill Man - Shocking

We had a case in Albuquerque  of big, strong man, elderly mom and he ended up killing five people including two police officers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Deranged people can be extremely strong. No doubt the police will take him to an ER where the nurses will have their hands full. It takes a lot to sedate someone when they are in this state as well.

Honored Contributor

@IControlMyHappiness wrote:

Wow, I am watching COPS, and their is a case of a mentally ill man, and he is fighting the cops.  LORD, I just pray for these police men.  The case of the mentally ill is terrible, he is saying the police are trying to kill him.

The mother is elderly and he is big and strong.  The man was attempting to hang himself, Wow, I just ask all to pray for these police officers. 

AMEN!

hnj

hckynut(john)